Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Josh Wilson rips Ravens fans

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    what should hurt your eyes is when supposedly grown men try to understand what josh wilson said as "ripping"
    but of course,im not pissy drink in the lot before i walk in...or out afterwards
    so i guess only people who can afford to b season ticket holders and only go to get drunk are real ravens' fans
    maybe i see things for what they are...
    sorry i poked eductaed holes in what some people were saying...
    Kid, the problem is not what you're saying, which most people here (I think) agree with.

The problem is you are not making your 4th grade English teacher proud. By writing without attention to things like punctuation and spelling you give the impression you do not value the time or attention of your readers, which is disrespectful.

Better luck next time, though.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

what should hurt your eyes is when supposedly grown men try to understand what josh wilson said as "ripping"
    but of course,im not pissy drink in the lot before i walk in...or out afterwards
    so i guess only people who can afford to b season ticket holders and only go to get drunk are real ravens' fans
    maybe i see things for what they are...
    sorry i poked eductaed holes in what some people were saying...
    Whodidwhatnow? The vast majority of people already recognized that Josh did not "rip" the fans.

As for the rest of that...

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

scot--
    I assume you read each post in the thread before your initial post. I'm curious why you feel that more than a few folks believe Wilson was "ripping" the Ravens? Further, I don't follow the "you must be a drunk to be a real Ravens fan" logic. What's the deal with that?

WOW......so hostile......more educated?
    but i assume ,houston,that you did read it
    and if you understand where it went,and when the pompous air goes away,
    the typing may be a little jumpy,but you should be able to admit the idea certainly is not....
    and i have degrees in marketing,so i totally understand why the skins are so tied into people down there,thats all...
    so before i get a frenzied about what josh wilson really didnt say...i totally understand why the idea came to fruition in his statement

Blog Entries

What festivus said.

Scottie, we run an informal ship around here. You want to drop the f-bomb? Go for it. In fact, it's revered around here.

Sarcasm is an art form and integrated into the posts (although, as PSU said earlier, everyones meters must be a tad off today).

Keep contributing; just step up your game is all we're asking.

Beau...it was sarcasm,so dont be offended..im a ravens fan and i dont drink at all...
    just as there was a difference in 33rd st fans and camden yard fans,there is an element at ravens games that can afford to show up to every game,and care more about the tailgate and whats on tap,then a lot of guys who bleed purple and just cant afford to go....i just thought the houston was pretty rough,and he was kind of assuming what he may have been a lack of intelligence on my part...and it wasnt cool,regardless of how i typed..it just kind of reminded me of the slight undercurrent that is at the stadium of elitism

i just thought the houston was pretty rough,and he was kind of assuming what he may have been a lack of intelligence on my part...and it wasnt cool,regardless of how i typed..it just kind of reminded me of the slight undercurrent that is at the stadium of elitism
    Nope.

No assumption at all.

Not one bit.

100% no assumption.

What does drinking and/or financial means have to do with this?

I must have missed a memo...

Regardless...welcome aboard, chap.

i mean,if the idea of what i said may have been over his head,he should have read it a couple of times,instead of sounding intimidated by attacking the messenger,and not the message...
    when the guys that dont use perfect english are giving interviews,i bet the most royally educated guys on here dont change the channel...
    RELAX
    and stop badgering new people on here

Blog Entries

I mean, if the idea of what I said may have been over his head, he should have read it a couple of times, instead of sounding intimidated by attacking the messenger, and not the message...

When the guys that don't use perfect English are giving interviews, I bet the most royally educated guys on here don't change the channel...

RELAX and stop badgering new people on here
    There, fixed it. And seriously, take your advice and relax. He was merely asking you to type post so folks could read it and it contributes to the thread instead of distracting from it... oh wait, too late.

I really trying to be patient here .....

scottie, go read the thread. Then take a minute and let it digest.

For one, you'd see everyone has already said what you had to say.

Second, you'd see that we're trying to help you acclimate to the boards and what people's expectations are when it comes to contributions.

Keep it up and the Mods will simply delete your posts or, even worse, people just won't read you anymore.