Blog Entries

Gaither news (for those who care)

Blog Entries

Re: Gaither news (for those who care)

...so, where are all those folks clamoring for Ozzie to re-sign him???

Also, I'm curious...did LeRon do anything? Wonder if he took notice of Leach and how a FB is supposed to play ball.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

But but but... I thought he was top 5 in the league at Left tackle! jonboy, what did Harbaugh do to him NOW!?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

4. Re: Gaither news (for those who care)

He's probably finished. I wanted him back but apparently he is just not healthy. Even Oakland knew it. There was no risk in taking a chance. The risk would be giving him a roster spot which I can't imagine KC doing.

Blog Entries

That is the second time since March that Gaither and/or his agent has claimed that he is 100% healthy and prepared to start as a LT. At what point do we hold the man to his words and accept the fact that he just didn't work hard enough and that even if he is truly hurt (Meaning that he's lying), his poor work ethic is the key reason for his poor durability?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    That is the second time since March that Gaither and/or his agent has claimed that he is 100% healthy and prepared to start as a LT. At what point do we hold the man to his words and accept the fact that he just didn't work hard enough and that even if he is truly hurt (Meaning that he's lying), his poor work ethic is the key reason for his poor durability?
    Sorry Ring. We cannot. This is all Ozzie's fault for switching him to right tackle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Sorry Ring. We cannot. This is all Ozzie's fault for switching him to right tackle.
    lol. I never got that argument from people either, because the switch was not made until the first day of mini-camp. Aaron Wilson reported that Gaither showed up to training camp in worse shape than he played in the year before. Neither player had been notified of a switch up to that point. Personally, I believe that they saw Gaither and decided to make the move.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

When Brandon Albert was face down and motionless Friday night, Chiefs fans were probably thinking, "wow, good thing we stole Gaither from the Ravens".

Epic fail.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

He seemed healthy when the chargers beat the Ravens. The fact he came back from a toe and back injury speaks a lot of his toughness especially at his weight. A lot of players don't make it back from those type of injuries. I don't blame harb for giving up on him but I truly believe he didn't want to be in bmore. Quick question or did I miss something but why did this post resurface? Are fans questioning Oz again?
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Quick question or did I miss something but why did this post resurface? Are fans questioning Oz again?
    Why would you think the fans are questioning Oz when the post immediately before yours is dated 8/22/2011? It resurfaced because you brought it back from the grave it belonged in.