Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leach made "The Play" which will lead---

The Ravens to the SuperBowl - because he has become the Ray Lewis of the Offensive Running game.

Ray, against Eddie George in a 2000 Playoff Game made "The Play" which has defined the Ravens Defense ever since ---

I finally saw my DVR'ed game from last and got to see his pass reception on which he destroyed a defensive player, lost his helmet, stood up and talked to his teammates.

I admit that I am an old lineman who only played in Prep School waaaay back in the 60's - but I am confident that if you have a strong Defense and a dominant running game [and we have a superb running game] you can win any single game you play -

And the thing about "The Play" is that it also comes with a promise -

In Ray's case - it was - "I will always have your back and I will always hit this hard"

In Leach's case it was - "This is how hard I hit and I will hit this hard opening you a hole"

All this plus Evans and a whole bunch'a big young strong d-linemen

I'm cool

Re: Leach made "The Play" which will lead---

Leach certainly lives up to his reputation. Here is the link in case people haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6ro9DZDmI

Blog Entries

Yea that was awesome, and unexpected. It sure pumped up the crowd and in some way may have been the catalyst for the very next play, rice's long TD run.

Yes - was somewhat puzzled by "?Discussions?" re his contract - the signing of Ricky Williams thrilled me - in a Manly Way of course - We have a "Ten points ahead in the Fourth Quarter" yardage grinding machine---

Smile Re: Leach made "The Play" which will lead---

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Yea that was awesome, and unexpected. It sure pumped up the crowd and in some way may have been the catalyst for the very next play, rice's long TD run.
    I think it was - as Ray's hits and stops inspire subsequent plays by his defensive teammates - This is a FilmStudy question but leave him alone until we win the Superbowl next year :p:p

Our running game [ They all block and they all can catch :happyanim

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Blog Entries

"A pretty good one, the crowd got excited and I think it got my teammates excited," Leach said. "I think the play with my helmet going off excited the team and the next play we scored, so that's good. That's just the way I play. I'm a physical guy."

i'll admit that i was one the one's questioning the price ozzie paid for him, but there is little doubt in my mind that leach is going to bring alot of energy to the team.

Blog Entries

Leron McClain was not doing that to anybody.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

That was an awesome statement and gives me the feeling there will be more like it. Love a fullback who embraces his position

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm so excited for this guy it's not funny. I love that we finally have someone on our offense that brings the same mentality that our defense brings. We really, really need someone to go into that Pittsburgh game and lay the hurt on someone on that front seven. Leach can be that guy.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

best hit I've seen from a Raven's fullback since Sam Gash sent Bill Romanowski through the Denver Bench during the 2000-2001 SB Season....

Blog Entries

A hit like that on a line backer makes the line backer not want to take a guy head-on anymore.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The D will want no part of our running game in the 4th quarter
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens