IDK, I realize they need ST's but Phillips had just 5 tackles last year on ST's I believe. Bynes also made a play on ST last night and he looks just as good of a tackler as Phillips does. The Ravens always emphasize ST's but Bynes is different in the fact that he could actually play the position from what it looks like to me. I mean at LB, he has outplayed Phillips and a couple other guys. Phillips just doesn't have quickness to keep up with TE's and RB's in the league. I'd be nervous if he were to play. Hopefully, they make the right decision, but someone will snag Bynes most likely. Guy really has a lot of potential IMO. Yes, I am probably over hyping Bynes a bit, but you have to admit he's an upgrade over Gooden and Phillips at ILB.

Honestly, I'd cut Ayanbadejo. Here again, he's 34, hasn't played since the middle of 09 and probably only has a year left. To me, he isn't anything special at LB and I even think Gary Stills was a better ST than him for us. Burgess did just fine for us last year and is younger.