Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: q-back blues

Re: q-back blues

lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    My guess is this is a Steelers troll from the old board. The purposely poor punctuation looks like a dead giveaway.
    I had the same thought. First person that came to mind was jbsteeler. Either him or that other dude that poses as a Ravens fan but is really a steeler fan.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by mouser View Post
    anyone see the KC game ? taylor did a nice job. like to see him play more this season.time to phase flacco out.
    Ok I'll play along mouser (LOL) what is Flacco worth in a trade? Remember this a QB league so teams are desperate to get a QB.

Blog Entries

Obviously, Flacco is only worth a McDonald's happy meal to this guy.

Yeah, all Joe does is lose us games. That's why we've won 32 games in the regular season with him in three years.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Yeah, all Joe does is lose us games. That's why we've won 32 games in the regular season with him in three years.
    Now you know Joe can be had for a pack of Kool Miles and a 7Eleven Hot Dog.

LOL

Lay off the crack...

The last playoff game we lost wasn't all Flacco's fault last I checked, he is he individually keeping us from a Super Bowl?

Trash Heap?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Trash Heap?
    Absolutely!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

Isn't that a tiny bit over 10 games a year? Oh that's right Matt Ryan was drafted higher so he's the better QB. Whatever! Some people amaze me.

Flacco is proving himself and has done so every year since drafted.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I wish there was an icon for opening my mouth and then deciding against saying anything.

11. Re: q-back blues

anyone see the KC game ? taylor did a nice job. like to see him play more this season.time to phase flacco out.
    :grbac::bag::grbac::bag:

12. Re: q-back blues

when are they gonna get rid of that worthless flacco. or are they gonna let him lose another season for us. i feel sorry for the defense, those guys bust their buts to get the ball and every time flacco cant do a thing with it. i doint blame the defense if they walked off the field.they do a great job, but for what. we need a good q-back.flacco doint got it. his salary has gone to his head. and everyone telling him hes so great. hes just as bad this year as last. this is gonna make the games very boring and depressing.he doesnt even look like a pro q-back when hes out there.this has been a bad decade first flacco then Obama, whats next. someone please get us a good q-back before the season is out. the ravens could go to the Superbowl if not for flacco.please.i wanna enjoy football again.
    As a Ravens fan, people like you embarrass me! :bag: I am so serious! I am embarrassed to be a Ravens fan because of people like you:grbac: