Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: q-back blues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

q-back blues

when are they gonna get rid of that worthless flacco. or are they gonna let him lose another season for us. i feel sorry for the defense, those guys bust their buts to get the ball and every time flacco cant do a thing with it. i doint blame the defense if they walked off the field.they do a great job, but for what. we need a good q-back.flacco doint got it. his salary has gone to his head. and everyone telling him hes so great. hes just as bad this year as last. this is gonna make the games very boring and depressing.he doesnt even look like a pro q-back when hes out there.this has been a bad decade first flacco then Obama, whats next. someone please get us a good q-back before the season is out. the ravens could go to the Superbowl if not for flacco.please.i wanna enjoy football again.

Re: q-back blues

Blog Entries

It's 5 o'clock somewhere and has been for awhile for the OP

With a franchise that hasn't had a decent QB ever, how some people can bash Flacco like this is beyond me. Gotta be a joke.

I'm not even gonna waste my time....

Quote Originally Posted by mouser View Post
    his salary has gone to his head.
    He's on his rookie contract

In fact, why am I even bothering to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    He's on his rookie contract

In fact, why am I even bothering to reply
    Don't pay attention to some guy named mouser LOL.

i know there are alot of flacco lovers out there but show me what he does thats so great. i just get frustrated watching him lose another game for us.but u guys go ahead and love your flacco all the way to the playoffs just to be disappointed.

I agree! I am also tired of Ray Rice, Boldin, Evans, Yanda, Suggs, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and dont even get me started on that overrated Ngata guy.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

10 years old or head injury?

11. Re: q-back blues

My guess is this is a Steelers troll from the old board. The purposely poor punctuation looks like a dead giveaway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    My guess is this is a Steelers troll from the old board. The purposely poor punctuation looks like a dead giveaway.
    I had the same thought. First person that came to mind was jbsteeler. Either him or that other dude that poses as a Ravens fan but is really a steeler fan.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"