Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: What do you Want to See Against the Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    One person we won't see tonight is the Chiefs 1st round pick Jon Baldwin. He's injured from of all things a locker room fight and he's going to be out 2 weeks. No idea who the fight was with but if that guy isn't a name guy he's going to be out of a job.
    RB Thomas jones. Apparently be busted up his hand pretty good.

One person we won't see tonight is the Chiefs 1st round pick Jon Baldwin. He's injured from of all things a locker room fight and he's going to be out 2 weeks. No idea who the fight was with but if that guy isn't a name guy he's going to be out of a job.
    It was with Thomas Jones. https://twitter.com/getnickwright/st...89642342465536

Blog Entries

I would like to see:

-kruger dominate
    -kindle to continue to progress
    -flacco connect with evans for 25+ yards
    -cary williams making his case to start
    -anything positive from the oline
    -NO INJURIES

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    I read this morning that his absence was mysterious. A locker room brawl? Please let KC be stupid enough to cut him. If he has the desire, Baldwin could be a very good WR in the NFL.
    When is the last time a 1st round pick didn't make the team year 1? I can't remember that ever happening.

When is the last time a 1st round pick didn't make the team year 1? I can't remember that ever happening.
    Yea, I don't even see organizations as bad as the Bungles & Bills doing something like that.

But then again, i wouldn't put it past 'em! :D

One thing we will not get to see is Jimmy Smith go up against Jonathan Baldwin.

Apparently he injured his wrist and will miss the rest of the preseason. The injury occurred while fighting with Thomas Jones. Considering Jones is indisputably one heck of a pro and leader, it would appear Baldwin is the same douche at the pro level he was in college. :grbac:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-room-fight/

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    One thing we will not get to see is Jimmy Smith go up against Jonathan Baldwin.

Apparently he injured his wrist and will miss the rest of the preseason. The injury occurred while fighting with Thomas Jones. Considering Jones is indisputably one heck of a pro and leader, it would appear Baldwin is the same douche at the pro level he was in college. :grbac:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-room-fight/
    :read

Echoooo :D
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

No injuries.

Offense: Consistency. Smoother route-running and possibly a few deep passes. Don't even care if they're incomplete just want to see them thrown.

Defense: Tackling while actually wrapping up the ball-carrier. Better secondary play.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    :read

Echoooo :D
    Doh!

To be fair...I did include a different link. :celery

1 - Michael Oher actually looking good. I know this one might be unrealistic, but a guy can dream right?
    2 - Jah Reid looking better than Cousins. Not exactly the highest bar.
    3 - Kruger, Kindle, Jones and McPhee continuing to be disruptive. Their contribution was definitely the best part of last week for me and I'd like to see it continue.
    4 - If Cary Williams and Jimmy Smith can really start. Cary Williams emergence has been one of the most exciting aspects of TC in my opinion. I want to see him do it on the field.
    5 - Torrey Smith making a catch. I would consider it a moral victory if he just doesn't look completely lost the entire game.
    6 - a Touchdown. I know these games don't matter, but still.

Blog Entries

I like NJ's list ^

wouldl ike to see the offense click and get into a groove, especially Flacco and the WRs. Interesting in the backups and how many beers I can consume too ;)
    a lot

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'd like to see a bomb to either Torrey Smith or Lee Evans on the first play of the game, just to know we can actually do it.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis