Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis is a BEAST!!!

Just a word, when your life is about physical fitness, it is a lot easier to dedicate your life to it. Speaking as someone who is fairly active that is. But Ray compared to the rest of the NFL in terms of his age, without peer.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Maybe you expect folks here to read minds.

But the rest of us don't.

Clearer, smarter posts are your friend (and is what sets this board higher than the rest).
    He wasn't really expecting anyone to read minds... He was pretty clearly responding to, you know, the posts directly above his. And his comment wasn't that unintelligent... 1000 pushups/situps a week really isnt much at all, I was doing more than that over the summer when I didn't have gym access (and I'm 6'1 and all of 170 lbs).

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    He wasn't really expecting anyone to read minds... He was pretty clearly responding to, you know, the posts directly above his. And his comment wasn't that unintelligent... 1000 pushups/situps a week really isnt much at all, I was doing more than that over the summer when I didn't have gym access (and I'm 6'1 and all of 170 lbs).
    Hi five. Thanks for havin my back. He did come off as a bit dickish for a line of commenting that was pretty easily read. :read
    Last edited by ravensfaninhbg; 08-25-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: I missed werds cuz im stewpid and not cleer

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfaninhbg View Post
    Hi five. Thanks for havin my back. He did come off as a bit dickish for a line of commenting that was pretty easily read. :read
    Let's not pretend that wasn't a two-way street...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

Ray reminds me of Jack LaLanne. Jack was interviewed after his 90th birthday (he lived until 96 years old), and was asked, "Jack, you're in great shape, but you have to die sometime." He responed, "I can't. It would spoil my image." Ray is chiseled out of the same iron... Bc