Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Attn: Sirius XM Subscribers

FYI...Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan will be reporting live from Ravens camp today from 3-7pm ET on the Sirius tour of all 32 camps.

Channel 88. SiriusXM NFL Radio.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Re: Attn: Sirius XM Subscribers

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. Does anyone know if that's accessible online? If I recall, not all channels are available on the website.

Blog Entries

Yes!!! I heard them do Browns and Steelers camps. Nice to see how they compare Ravens camp to those other 2. So far both have said that of all the camps they visited the Steelers were easily the most ready for the season. I hope we change that.

thanks I'll be listening

Kirwan and Ryan love to talk O-line & D-line. I am so concerned about the O-line I really want to hear their take.

Thanks for the heads-up. I normally catch their show from time to time and it's pretty good. I'll be tuning in for my drive home for sure.

I will be away from my sirius...any way someone could post updates or reports from TC??!
    Kerwin and Ryan are the best on Sirius!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Yes!!! I heard them do Browns and Steelers camps. Nice to see how they compare Ravens camp to those other 2. So far both have said that of all the camps they visited the Steelers were easily the most ready for the season. I hope we change that.
    Based on their first 2 pre-season games, I would say it was the Browns that were the most prepared to play.

(but I don't think you can read too much into 1 pre-season game)

Blog Entries

Hour one - Harbaugh, Cundiff, Lenny Moore.
    Hour Two - Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Ayanbadejo
    Hour Three - Flacco, Ozzie Newsome

I forgot the rest. Will update when they repeat.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Tottenham--
    My understanding is that you have to pay a separate fee for online listening (v. the car radio), and that is what I do.

BUT (Beau's big BUTT!)-- I just logged on (I had/have the XM part of the marriage), and went to Channel 88, SiriusXM NFL Radio.

I was greeted with "Sorry, your package does not include this channel"! As much as I'd like to listen, I'm not anteing up any more.

Apparently it's Dennis Pitta is Dennis "Pita".

And Pat Kirwan didn't get the memo that Bulger retired.

PP

11. Re: Attn: Sirius XM Subscribers

Just to give everyone a heads up, you can sign up for a free week long trial and listen online or on your phone with the Sirius app (google "Sirius free trial", should be first link). The NFL channel is available with the free trial. All the information they require is your name and email address and they will send you an email with your password. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries

It was really great hearing Lenny Moore. He's just pure class. Moore spoke about John Mackey and also about some of the things they did for the community. He should be an inspiration for every professional athlete.

The other thing I heard that was interesting was from Billy Cundiff. He was asked about the handling the pressure to make the big kick. His response was that no one wants to disappoint Ray. I love it! Ray Lewis has an impact that goes well beyond that of other players an even coaches.