Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Demetrius Williams remember him?

Always liked DWill, thought he had potential. But you can only wait so long. He had trouble staying healthy and contributing during the actual season. We can alway blame the OC for some of that, I suppose. Might have been a better option than some we kept, sure as heck not by much. I hope does well, glad we're not still waiting for him to put a full season together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    If he becomes a seroius playmaker for the browns. Im gonna scream!!! And start a thread on firing Ozzie. If i was the owner id fire Ozzie right after that Steeler game last year.
    Have you ever made a mistake at your job? Were you fired on the spot?

This would be like saying we should cut Joe Flacco if he throws an INT next week. Even if DWil becomes a decent player, I wouldn't fault him for releasing him last year. What did he do last year with the Browns?

Demetrius Williams signed with the Cleveland Browns on October 26, 2010. He was targeted twice in a loss to his old of team (the Ravens) but never had a catch through the entire season.
    Would you rather have him over TJ Housh? So worried about him becoming a playmaker when Cam couldn't get Donte Stallworth involved in the offense?

Seriously, this thread is a laugher. Guy had 3 catches for 32 yards in a preseason game, 21 yards on one catch. He's a 3rd stringer on the depth chart, making him the 5th or 6th WR.
    Last edited by RavenScallywag; 08-14-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Ernie Wheelwright had a couple of good pre-season games with the Ravens and he has gone away to relative obscurity. Having good games in pre-season means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    If he becomes a seroius playmaker for the browns. Im gonna scream!!! And start a thread on firing Ozzie. If i was the owner id fire Ozzie right after that Steeler game last year.
    This is why I hate people. :grbac:
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

Heres one for you , Do you remember Derek Anderson? The guy who had one great year and everyone was mad at the Ravens for letting him go . This should be the end answer to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreKrazy View Post
    Heres one for you , Do you remember Derek Anderson? The guy who had one great year and everyone was mad at the Ravens for letting him go . This should be the end answer to this thread.
    Agreed. And it's done

On a related note, I saw Yamon Figurs scorch the Vikings secondary to catch Jake Locker's first preseason TD. He mush have had 5 yards of seperation on the CB.

Not every WR Oz drafted lacked ability, but you can only wait so long for them to become consistant and reliable.

:T2: