Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Demetrius Williams remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    If he becomes a seroius playmaker for the browns. Im gonna scream!!! And start a thread on firing Ozzie. If i was the owner id fire Ozzie right after that Steeler game last year.
    This is why I hate people.
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

Heres one for you , Do you remember Derek Anderson? The guy who had one great year and everyone was mad at the Ravens for letting him go . This should be the end answer to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreKrazy View Post
    Heres one for you , Do you remember Derek Anderson? The guy who had one great year and everyone was mad at the Ravens for letting him go . This should be the end answer to this thread.
    Agreed. And it's done
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

On a related note, I saw Yamon Figurs scorch the Vikings secondary to catch Jake Locker's first preseason TD. He mush have had 5 yards of seperation on the CB.

Not every WR Oz drafted lacked ability, but you can only wait so long for them to become consistant and reliable.