Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Evans impresses at camp, takes Mason's number

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Houshmanzadeh is stll out there......Boldin/Houshmanzadeh/Smith/Doss that would be interesting.
    you getta espn..COMON MAN for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    I would have thought the Raiders would be a good home for Housh

They have a lot of young recievers and could do with a vet.
    Plus you have Ravens coaching staff over there like Al Saunders
    Housh can't run.

The Raiders don't want any guys who can't run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    you getta espn..COMON MAN for that one.
    Defensive coordinators are going to make that #3 receiver beat them. Teams like the Jets, will put Revis on Evans, and double Boldin. I would be as happy as anyone if one of the young guys emerges as a big play guy for us, but unless this really is a "project" season, I want a veteran WR as an option.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Defensive coordinators are going to make that #3 receiver beat them. Teams like the Jets, will put Revis on Evans, and double Boldin. I would be as happy as anyone if one of the young guys emerges as a big play guy for us, but unless this really is a "project" season, I want a veteran WR as an option.
    Houshmanzadeh is not an option, as of right now I think they are done with the WR position. On his twitter page Skip Bayless said he really likes the Lee Evans move but he still thinks the Ravens should give Randy Moss a call.

Blog Entries

Tandan Doss should have no issues with Kyle Wilson in the slot or on the outside, because Wilson struggles with larger receivers. Doss also shows good route running ability for a rookie and seems to have very reliable pass catching skills.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Tandan Doss should have no issues with Kyle Wilson in the slot or on the outside, because Wilson struggles with larger receivers. Doss also shows good route running ability for a rookie and seems to have very reliable pass catching skills.
    Based on one preseason game you are telling me that?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Houshmanzadeh is not an option, as of right now I think they are done with the WR position. On his twitter page Skip Bayless said he really likes the Lee Evans move but he still thinks the Ravens should give Randy Moss a call.
    I think what he is saying is that two veteran WR are not enough, and I agree with that.....maybe Houshmanzadeh is a bad fit, but I think we would be wise to continue looking around.

Blog Entries

I am also telling you, based on what I have seen of Kyle Wilson, as well as what I have seen and read about Doss during training camp.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I will tell you this, if Smith and Doss step up over the final 3 preseason games barring injury the Ravens aren't going to bring in another veteran WR. I wish somebody would just sign Houshmanzadeh already (not the Ravens) so that we can stop talking about him.

I think you play too much Madden. Most teams can't carry around three top-flight receivers.

I think what he is saying is that two veteran WR are not enough, and I agree with that.....maybe Houshmanzadeh is a bad fit, but I think we would be wise to continue looking around.
    If Smith and Doss struggle over the final 3 preseason games then I agree they will probably look into adding one more veteran WR. Right now the OLine is and should be the number one priority for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    If Smith and Doss struggle over the final 3 preseason games then I agree they will probably look into adding one more veteran WR. Right now the OLine is and should be the number one priority for the Ravens.
    I agree with that.....OL is next priority.