Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thumbs down Re: Is Rick Dempsey a peabrain?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Whining people suck! It was a joke. This is the problem with society, we take things meant to be funny to seriously. GET OVER IT YOU PRUDES.
    I agree 100%. Talk about much ado about nothing -- a botched joke? Some people should get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    You want to bitch about something meaningful, since this has turned into a political forum....Bitch about this knuckle head president killing our troops by having them fight a war that is not ours...then maybe youll have the write to complain.

And what does a discussion about the President have to do with Rick Dempsey? And calling him a knucklehead is disgraceful .... how about if I call Hillary Clinton a dyke-loving, bra-burning, male-bashing c*nt?

btw: I am a staunch isolationist who opposed sticking our noses in the Middle East - but I take strong offense at anyone degrading the President -- and, btw, there were also about 500 or so members of Congress who voted to authorize the war.

Off to "Politics" with this worthless thread.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Is Rick Dempsey a peabrain?

Why can't you call the president a knucklehead? Thats tame compared to what was said about Clinton over the years. Bush is ranked right there with Jimmy Carter as one of the worst presidents of all time.

Re: Is Rick Dempsey a peabrain?

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    RN, just because it was a joke, doesn't mean it wasn't stupid, or offensive, or hurtful. Obviously if someone 'joked' about that adorable baby in your signature line, the fact that it was a joke would not necessarily mean it wasn't in terrible taste.

This may come as a surprise but, you can talk about any of my children with no recourse from me. Touching/ physical contact..... then...O'L dad may have a problem. I teach my children to be strong and not to let words offend them easily. More people need to feel this way and we would have less whining and Al Sharpton type actions
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens