Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Men's lax champs at M&T

I just bought my tix...the lower level is sold out as are all parking passes.

Anyone else plan on going?

FM

Re: Men's lax champs at M&T

I am happy that Hopkins beat that team of rapists.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Thumbs down Re: Men's lax champs at M&T

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    I am happy that Hopkins beat that team of rapists.
    That is asinine!

There were no "rapists". Just a headline seeking despicable Durham prosecutor & a lot of national liberal media hot air -- convicting three innocent boys in the media before there were facts, or chosing to selectively ignore facts, such as other men's DNA in semen found inside this "lovely lady". A cowardly University President. And the situation egged on by hate-mongering from Sharpton and Jackson.

Three young men's reputations were sullied by a whacko local "exotic dancer" who fabricated stories, their families had to spend $3 million in legal fees to fend off this fraud, the Duke coach fired, the lacrosse team's 2006 season unfairly and inappropriately canceled, Duke's admissions impacted. The only guilty parties in the Duke lacrosse fiasco were the soon-to-be-disbarred prosecutor and the mentally unstable female who brought about this entire affair via vicious lies.

I was glad to see the local team win, but, deep down, I was also hoping for Duke to win to help atone for this disgraceful transgression.
    Last edited by Mista T; 05-29-2007 at 07:45 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

that's a lame post PR.....the facts came out and the players in question were cleared.

I was glad to see JHU win....but for all together different reasons.

FM

Go Navy

Should be a great season in 2009!

I am looking forward to it. I just recently (last year) got into watching lacrosse. It is a great game. I wish I would have picked up on it a lot sooner.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!