Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brian Billick show on MASN

About time that garbage network put something worthwhile on.

Re: Brian Billick show on MASN

I have watched that show on MASN for the last 3 weeks. I have also watched Wired and Playbook for the last couple.

Is this the first you are seeing it?

Yeah this is the first time I noticed it,I really dont even check the listings because it is usually something DC related on.I usually catch ravens wired on WNUV and Ravens report on concast.

The Wired with DMase was on right after the BB show. That was a nice show.

The only thing I wish MASN would do is a post game show. I see enough Ravens coverage there.

I know I was looking for it last week on concast and ...... nothing.It seems like the "Mid Atlantic" area consists of D.C. and northern VA as far as Concast and MASN is concerned.I THOUGHT that the coverage would be a little more balanced when MASN came on,but it looks like it just twice as much DC/North VA coverage....yaaa!!! Great!!! More Redskins,more.......are you ready......Virginia Football!!!! Makes me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    I know I was looking for it last week on concast and ...... nothing.It seems like the "Mid Atlantic" area consists of D.C. and northern VA as far as Concast and MASN is concerned.I THOUGHT that the coverage would be a little more balanced when MASN came on,but it looks like it just twice as much DC/North VA coverage....yaaa!!! Great!!! More Redskins,more.......are you ready......Virginia Football!!!! Makes me want to puke.
    You can't blame Con-cast for this one. The Ravens signed a deal with MASN making them the official cable home of the team. So Comcast turned around and signed a similar deal with the Deadskins. The problem is MASN hasn't hired anybody yet so they don't have the ability to do a post game show. It must be sitting on Angelos's desk waiting in line for his approval. So we should have a post game show by 2010.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

If you miss it on TV, all the shows are on the Ravens Media Play Center this year which is great -- all they need now is the ability to download onto your iPod!

I, too, caught it for the first time last night, and thoroughly enjoyed the BB show, followed by Ravens Wired. It's nice to see a Ravens oriented show, and not what Comcast, the Official station of the Redskins, has to offer!

C'mon guys and gals...give our very own "Wiz" a chance. He does a fantasy football piece on MASN that airs tonight at 11 with Anita Marks.

Pretty please......:D
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Maybe my cable system will carry MASN in a few yeas.

FHRaven

all the shows are on the Ravens Media Play Center
    OK .... I'll ask the dumb question that shows my lack of tech savviness: what/where is the "Ravens Media Play Center"?