Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: And Gaither makes 12...signs with KC

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Holy shit, why are we STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY!?!?!?!?
    Is that a rhetorical question? At this point it's all comedy value and schadenfreud (which, by the way, I have in droves).

I'm starting to wonder if the Ravens ever wanted to retain him. The whole time it sounded like Gaither was holding out to get dominant LT money and the Ravens were playing hard to get like they usually do with their franchise players (Ngata, anyone?). But after everything we've seen and heard this off-season, you have to wonder if they simply identified they had a huge problem on their hands, never had any intent to re-sign him, played lip-service saying they wanted him back and were trying to shop him to anyone that would make a reasonable offer. Then he got hurt and that was that.

And folks, stop saying "if he were motivated." You could count the number of players in the history of this league that go from complete lazy slacker to motivated player on one hand.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

Re: And Gaither makes 12...signs with KC

How could he pass the physical if he is not healthy.

In March, his agent said he was 100% healthy and Gaither said that he felt great.
    A few weeks ago, Gaither himself said that he was 100% healthy.
    He passed KC's physical.

He is out of shape.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore