Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I Disagree Getting rid of Heap and Mason

We had a running joke going, until the newlywed ruined it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm sure the front office is at this very moment scrambling to see if they can get both Mason and Heap back so that Steve61 doesn't disagree with what they are doing.

Steve61 - how can you post such a bold statement when you know it's going to keep them up at night?

Trade a 3rd and a conditional 4th to the Cards for Heap! Ozzie will have really shit the bed if he doesn't take that deal!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    We had a running joke going, until the newlywed ruined it.
    LOL I'm sorry for ruining the joke, I like you Ex but sometimes I can't figure you out lol.

5. Re: I Disagree Getting rid of Heap and Mason

Steve, Never mind these mean people on this board. They are not always this bad. There is a reason they call us fans. It is short for fanatics. Fanatical people have a knack for allowing their hearts to get in the way of making tough decisions. The fact is, Mason and Heap were getting slower/ older/ more injury prone. Popular... No, needed....Yes. We rebuilt this team from last year. No McClain, Mason, Heap, Pryce, Fabian, Gaither, Gregg, Mcgahee etc.... that is a lot to drop in one year. In Ozzie I trust. Is he perfect hell no. If Cam can remove his head from his arse then we will be fine. BELIEVE THAT!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Let's at least wait until after the 1st or 4th pre-season game is over before we re-hash this issue again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Let's at least wait until after the 1st or 4th pre-season game is over before we re-hash this issue again.
    And that is even way to early!!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I did say at least.

Blog Entries

The only thing the Ravens did this offseason that I really liked was getting Marshall Yanda and Chris Carr back. Everything else, I am over it.

But I love how people talk about getting younger and getting under the cap when the front office turned around and gave a soon to be 30 year old FB a 3 year contract worth 11 million dollars with over half of it guaranteed.

Agree or disagree with the decision to not bring Mason and Heap back but dont say it's because of age and money and then in the same breath try to justify the signing of Vonta Leach to the richest contract ever given to a FB.

When the Ravens start looking like the Orioles youll know why. O's have No Pitching. But they got Bats! Like Ravens do have a great defense but when Offense is lacking points then theyre gonna look like the O's. But when they do look like the O's will we see empty purple seats in the stadium just like Empty seats at Memorial Stadium when Colts were here in the 80s?

12. Re: I Disagree Getting rid of Heap and Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    When the Ravens start looking like the Orioles youll know why. O's have No Pitching. But they got Bats! Like Ravens do have a great defense but when Offense is lacking points then theyre gonna look like the O's. But when they do look like the O's will we see empty purple seats in the stadium just like Empty seats at Memorial Stadium when Colts were here in the 80s?
    The Orioles have bats?

Who?

The guy with the most homers is hitting like .219

Your analogy is flawed.