Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1

    You ever notice - ?



    Been seeing a lot of Rachel Nichols on ESPN, doing reports from Patriots training camp. Every time I see her, it always reminds me:

    You ever notice that, like Superman and Clark Kent, you never see ESPN reporter Rachel Nichols and porn star Veronica Stone in the same place at the same time?




  2. #2

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Been seeing a lot of Rachel Nichols on ESPN, doing reports from Patriots training camp. Every time I see her, it always reminds me:

    You ever notice that, like Superman and Clark Kent, you never see ESPN reporter Rachel Nichols and porn star Veronica Stone in the same place at the same time?
    So you're saying that Rachel Nichols is really Veronica Stone, hmmm interesting LOL, is someone having a fantasy moment? LOL:







  3. #3

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    I'm going to need to see visual evidence of these two.




  4. #4

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    so which one is which?!!




  5. #5

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    so which one is which?!!
    First pic: Veronica Stone

    Second pic: Rachel Nichols

    (for the record I've never heard of Veronica Stone until now)




  6. #6

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Are Stones teeth all snaggly too?




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rosedale, MD
    Posts
    808

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Are Stones teeth all snaggly too?
    I literally laughed out loud. Great way to start my day.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,277

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Saw Rachel Nichols at the Texans game last season up close.

    Nasty.

    He butt is 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum. There is a reason she is often shot with a filter.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #9

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Saw Rachel Nichols at the Texans game last season up close.

    Nasty.

    He butt is 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum. There is a reason she is often shot with a filter.
    I like Rachel Nichols' hair but the teeth are definitely a turnoff. Here's the sexiest female sports reporter:




    Jenn Brown




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,277

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    SR, my love of anything Jenn Brown is will documented 'round these parts.

    Well played Sir. You have impeccable taste.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #11

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    SR, my love of anything Jenn Brown is will documented 'round these parts.

    Well played Sir. You have impeccable taste.
    Houston, I do remember you mentioning your love for Jenn Brown so I did that for you .




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,071
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: You ever notice - ?

    Are you guys arguing over a bunch of boney *ssed makeup induced women again? Again and again with this thing.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland