Anybody Going to Nashville?

Hubby and I are going to Nashville with Mr RavensTrips.com (Cole). Anybody else here going?

Re: Anybody Going to Nashville?

My wife and I are going to the Tennessee game as well with Cole. My Tailgate group is also going to Jacksonville.

Re: Anybody Going to Nashville?

Sweet, CO. I guess I'll be meeting you in person real soon!

4. Re: Anybody Going to Nashville?

Going to my anual road trip with my brother. This year it's Nashville. We already have tickets, but we need a parking pass. What is the best parking section for Ravens fans to tailgate together?

Doug

Wink Re: Anybody Going to Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by dugdamann View Post
    What is the best parking section for Ravens fans to tailgate together?
    I'll have to pass on Nashville this season in favor of Jax & Seattle; however, having visited Nashville several times in past seasons, I don't ever recall a large concentration of Ravens fans at any one part of the tailgate lots, except for the bus lots where you may find groups run by Wade or Cole. You should find thousands of Ravens fans scattered throughout the lots.

For the playoff game a couple ears back, I free parked a rental car on a street about 1 1/2 blocks south of Broadway, near the Riverfront Park. I was able to easily walk to the Broadway Honky-tonks both before and after the game (mobbed with Ravens fans), walk over the bridge to the stadium, visit several Ravens fans at various tailgating spots, and avoid all the stadium traffic mess.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).