Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ozzie at the HOF??

Why is Ozzie at the HOF ceremonies? Oh, that's right, they say Nero fiddled while Rome burned!
    Ozzie needs to be at the Castle figuring out how to unfrig everything he's done. Could we get that 12 mil strangle hold that Nagta has on the salary cap reduced.

Re: Ozzie at the HOF??

Eric DeCosta must be at HQ working hard
    Or maybe Dick Cass and the lawyers checking Ngata's contract

Work doesn't stop when Ozzie leaves the building and he can leave instructions

Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Why is Ozzie at the HOF ceremonies?
    Oh, that's right, they say Nero fiddled while Rome burned!
    Ozzie needs to be at the Castle figuring out how to unfrig everything he's done. Could we get that 12 mil strangle hold that Nagta has on the salary cap reduced.
    Because Ozzie Newsome is a grown ass man and can do whatever the hell he wants. He will get Ngata's contract situated, I'm sure you have more important things in your life you can worry about. He's also there to support two former Ravens and all-time greats Shannon Sharpe and Deion Sanders. Ozzie goes to the HOF ceremony every year and oh by the way he's a Hall of Famer.

Maybe he went there in support of, and respect for, Shannon Sharpe. That would be appropriate.

Seriously considering trashing this thread.

Absurd.

:grbac:
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Irish, I'll tip a pint of Guinness and shoot a shot of Jameson's with you when they straighten this mess out.
    I was at the practice today and the offense is terrible. Pitta dropped the first three passes thrown to him. Ozzie needs to be here now!

Yup.

Seen enough.

Houston, I was doubtful when you got promoted to mod. In retrospect... Good call.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Well I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing Ozzie is there supporting Shannon Sharpe. Lets all sing a corus of Kumbaya while the Steelers and the Jets kick our ass this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Well I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing Ozzie is there supporting Shannon Sharpe. Lets all sing a corus of Kumbaya while the Steelers and the Jets kick our ass this year.
    Step away from the ledge. Back up slowly, its not worth it buddy. Don't jump!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Houston, I was doubtful when you got promoted to mod. In retrospect... Good call.
    HR v2.0

Namaste.