Audio Interviews From Rookie Camp

Interviews with Brian Billick, Ben Grubbs, Yamon Figurs and Troy Smith are all up on the home page.

Re: Audio Interviews From Rookie Camp

That's amazing, you don't have to pay for it, I appreciate what you do here for al of us

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    That's amazing, you don't have to pay for it, I appreciate what you do here for al of us
    It's our job. We only hope that when given the opportunity you can help our sponsors who make this possible.

We'll get some more after this morning's practice. Thanks for your support.

thanks again for the work tony, and thanks to the sponsors of this site that help provide ravens coverage....24..7?

As for the interviews...

Figurs sounds like he would find a way to pay a million a year to play in the NFL...it's what he's worked his whole life thus far to accomplish. Really happy for the kid.

Grubbs gives very nice honest interviews. I've really been impressed with that, he doesn't come off a coached up on how to interview and he's not a big flamboyant character. Can't wait to see the preseason.

Smith says all the right things and what's so cool about that is that at Ohio State he proved that he means what he says. I'm pulling for Smith more than any of the other late round or UDFA QBs we've had in recent years. I hope he can reach his potential
    Last edited by ExiledRaven; 05-05-2007 at 11:16 AM.

I've wanted Troy Sith for over a year now.I'm so happy we got him and I have a lot of faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miz89 View Post
    I've wanted Troy Sith
    Any relation to Darth? ;) :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.