Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Predict Ravens record

Above all else, stay positive, Sean.

13- 3 regular season. 4- 0 preseason. (I hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    13- 3 regular season. 4- 0 preseason. (I hope!)
    How 'bout "4-0 postseason" or "3-0 postseason" depending on whether we get a bye or not. :happyanim
    90% of the game is half mental

Making this prediction based on what we have now and not what we might end up actually having. Concerned about the RT,WR and backup RB. Also concerned with not having added any proven commodity to the pass rush.

Steelers L
    @ Titans W
    @ Rams L
    Jets L
    bye
    Texans L
    @ Jaguars W
    Cardinals W
    @ Steelers L
    @ Seahawks W
    Bengals W
    49ers W
    @ Browns W
    Colts L
    @ Chargers L
    Browns W
    @ Bengals W

So 9-7 no playoffs. Will be a slow start to the season with a better 2nd half. If we add pieces especially at WR and DE then I can see 3 more wins easily.

It really does depend on whether me get Osi and whether we resign Le'Ron (my choice) again. The needed WR is still dangling and the uncertainty of Cam's play calling puts this at 10-6. With Osi signed (which I doubt will happen) and Le'Ron completing the 1,2,3 punch in our backfield and a quality wide out that can stretch the field we could go 12-4. 12-4 is very possible because with an elite running game they'll sustain drives and won't hand the ball over.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    Above all else, stay positive, Sean.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Another bump. Want to make sure all of our "experts" :D ;) get a chance to weigh in before the pre-season starts.

Hopefully our new young talents will step up, but the inexperience,especially on the offensive side of the ball, will result in a few missed opportunities and a 10-6 record.

11-5 Solid run in the play offs

10-6 as the team stands on paper now. If they get into the playoffs they could get a couple more (or better). Add Moss and a decent tackle to the mix then I say 12-4 and the super bowl.
    Back for the Veteran Minimum!

We will go 10-6 and squeak in as a wild card yet again.

Too much turnover in the passing game and I don't like where the offensive line is right now.

Also don't like us going into the season with Foxworth playing a big role at DB.

Thankfully we play the NFC West which should be good for 3, and maybe 4 wins..

I worry about the lack of experience at WR, RT, TE, and possibly C. Not that I don't think they're right to get some fresh personnel at those spots, but still, there will be a learning curve. I think the defense rebounds after two years of Matti-ball. And like Ravenboy said, the schedule looks favorable, at least right now.

I'll say 11-5 and another playoff trip. Depending on how some of these young guys produce, I wouldn't count them out.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...