Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Predict Ravens record

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    And 2 Weeks after season ends Ozzie gets fired.
    Please say this is a joke

14-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Please say this is a joke
    Its not a joke. Theyre far more better GMs doing a better job then Ozzie. Ozzie only took the Ravens to one Superbowl. Bill Polian took the Colts to 2 superbowls. Kevin Colbert took the Steelers to 3 Superbowls. So i think Ozzie should get the boot if Ravens fail make the AFC Championship game.

Its not a joke. Theyre far more better GMs doing a better job then Ozzie. Ozzie only took the Ravens to one Superbowl. Bill Polian took the Colts to 2 superbowls. Kevin Colbert took the Steelers to 3 Superbowls. So i think Ozzie should get the boot if Ravens fail make the AFC Championship game.

5. Re: Predict Ravens record

Steve61= OriginalColtsFan?

:grbac:

With respect

7. Re: Predict Ravens record

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Steve61= OriginalColtsFan?
    Steve Mario perhaps?
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

You named two and I'll add in Belicheck for you too so three are better and you want to fire our GM after a 9-7 season? That's nuts. I'll take Oz over anyone except Colbert and possibly Belicheck any day of the week. We have been in the postseason over the past three years because of Oz's decisions. I can't imagine who would be better.

Polian? He's had the best player for over a decade and he only has one championship to show for it. I don't rate him as high as the others since they have built more complete teams.

BTW, I had them as a 13-3 type of team before all the changes. I see them now being inconsistent during the first of the year and then start to roll. I'll say 11-5, maybe 10-6. I don't think this year's team is a SB quality team. Next year should be the big SB push provided the young players pan out.

The change from 13-3 to 11/10 wins is because of the young players, obviously, but moreso for the drop in quality of our backups. I think we are a thinner team than last year and this will hurt us once the injuries start to hit.

Well im sick of losing playoff games. Im not fine with just winning the season and lose the playoffs. Im a Ravens fan like you,,But i dont like losing. I had enough with the O's. And who you rather have in Baltimore? Ravens or Colts? I rather have the Colts back cause theyre more successful then the Ravens. Its that Stupid Willie Don Shaffer who refused to give in to Irsays demands and just build him a new stadium. And we wouldnt have to deal with Irsay If Willie Don Shaffer would allowed Carrol Rosenbloom just built that new stadium across the street from Memorial Stadium.

Any way, Back to the topic! 9-7! Hope I'm wrong!

11. Re: Predict Ravens record

Well im sick of losing playoff games. Im not fine with just winning the season and lose the playoffs. Im a Ravens fan like you,,But i dont like losing. I had enough with the O's. And who you rather have in Baltimore? Ravens or Colts? I rather have the Colts back cause theyre more successful then the Ravens. Its that Stupid Willie Don Shaffer who refused to give in to Irsays demands and just build him a new stadium. And we wouldnt have to deal with Irsay If Willie Don Shaffer would allowed Carrol Rosenbloom just built that new stadium across the street from Memorial Stadium.
    Oh yes Steve Mario is most def back in the nayborehood lol!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Jesus! Just read the last few posts. Seems like a few people without cerebellums have been posting :grbac:

I will do one game better than I predicted last year. 11-5 but 12-4 is very possible if things go "right".
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.