Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Predict the record: Off season edition

14-2. They will win the division. I expect a split with Pittsburgh and a loss to Indianapolis.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

One win better then the Yinzers.

Re: Premier -- The Great Perception Experiment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    This is assuming we do nothing else in FA, I will post again at the end of FA with adjustments

Steelers - L
    @ Titans - W
    @ Rams - W
    Jets - L
    Texans - L
    @ Jaguars - W
    Cardinals - W
    @ Steelers - L
    @ Seahawks - W
    Bengals - W
    49ers - W
    @ Browns - W
    Colts - L
    @ Chargers - L
    Browns - W
    @ Bengals - W

That makes us 10 - 6 which may or may not get us in the post season based on the past two years of AFC wild card records. I also think there is a very good chance for another L in there somewhere but can't place where. With all the youth I am sure there will be a game where there are a lot of rookie non-clutch moments late to lose it for us.
    So were gonna lose to every playoff team on the schedule... I'll believe it when I see it.

12-13 wins if no big names get hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    R-man--
    We need a thread merge here! :D ;)

Thanks .... done!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

T--
    Merci Beaucoup, mon ami!

RavNMadMan--
    Didn't mean to commandeer your thread, but I promise to create the summary of predictions for later use! :D (I also plan to run a similar thread to this after the last pre-season game/before regular season game 1 to see how/if perspectives have changed)

Assuming not much more happens in free agency: 9-7 to 10-6. Our team's record was deceptive last season - many of those games involving blown leads were inches from being lost. Our 2011 draft appears OK, not outstanding. FA period has thus far been on a downward spiral. Ed & Ray are a year closer to retirement. Honestly, the only possible improvement I see, thus far, is Pagano has to be able to scheme better defenses on third down passing situations.

I want nothing more than 16-0, but try to be realistic with the player and coaching material that we have.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Assuming not much more happens in free agency: 9-7 to 10-6. Our team's record was deceptive last season - many of those games involving blown leads were inches from being lost. Our 2011 draft appears OK, not outstanding. FA period has thus far been on a downward spiral. Ed & Ray are a year closer to retirement. Honestly, the only possible improvement I see, thus far, is Pagano has to be able to scheme better defenses on third down passing situations.

I want nothing more than 16-0, but try to be realistic with the player and coaching material that we have.
    And all four games we lost could have easily been won.

It's a push in that respect. We were a very good team last year and we will be good again this year. Our running game will be more effective and we will have an arguably healthier Ed Reed for all 16 games. Flacco will have another year under his belt and hopefully more control of the offense.. a lot of room for optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    T--
    Merci Beaucoup, mon ami!

RavNMadMan--
    Didn't mean to commandeer your thread, but I promise to create the summary of predictions for later use! :D (I also plan to run a similar thread to this after the last pre-season game/before regular season game 1 to see how/if perspectives have changed)
    Pas de probleme...mon ami

11-5

Blog Entries

I always pick based on what I've seen at the time. Right now I haven't Flacco throw a pass so I'm just going on what I saw last year. I see a weak pass rush and a challenged passing offense. Cam still doesn't inspire any confidence. Hoping the best from Pagano but until I see that first preseason game it's all just talk.

So where this all leads is 8-8. I hoping that changes once the preseason starts and we get some clarity.

Well Beau, I'll forego my usual "19 and 0" and just say 12+ wins and a Trip to the SuperBowl. My optimism is based on three factors[hopes]

1. The offense will continue to get better.
    2. I think our front seven is going to be about 2 steps quicker.
    3. We have to produce better in the Red Zone than we did last year - I mean, C'mon---