Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Predict Ravens record

unless Ozzie stops watching re-runs of the "The Real Housewives of Orange County" and actually starts doing his job, I would say 0 - 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    unless Ozzie stops watching re-runs of the "The Real Housewives of Orange County" and actually starts doing his job, I would say 0 - 16.

:grbac:

I would like to revisit this after the preseason, but I will go with my gut feeling on this right now.

I'm saying 11-5 this season. I think we will be surprised how better this offense looks...baring the O-line holding up.

Beau - with the thread title change, I don't think folks are understanding what this is.

If I may; BP usually runs a few of these a year at important checkpoints in the off-season & it is a CURRENT perception check.

What do you think RIGHT NOW. Then he will run another after preseason ends and rosters are finalized and you will get a chance to adjust your perception at that point.

It's a little more interesting than just "guess the record"

5. Re: Predict Ravens record

10-6

Steelers - L
    @ Titans - W
    @ Rams - W
    Jets - W
    bye
    Texans - L
    @ Jaguars - W
    Cardinals - W
    @ Steelers - W
    @ Seahawks - W
    Bengals - W
    49ers - L
    @ Browns - L
    Colts - W
    @ Chargers - L
    Browns - L
    @ Bengals - W

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

P-58, Joker et al--

MachineJerk has the answer for your concerns about predicting the Ravens record at this point. The Falcons pre-season game is scheduled for Thursday, September 1, and the Pitt opener is not until Sunday, September 11, so I figure I'll start another thread (with permission from and due respect to RavNMadMan ;)) just prior to the Labor Day weekend, asking for revised predictions for the regular season. I'll also create a summary listing of everybody's predictions from this thread and have it available to resolve board brawls :D, "I told ya so's!" and related professional hindsights. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    Thanks, i appreciate it.
    Saturday, June 4, 2011 2:57 AM, CDT
    I would have more sympathy for you if I had not read some of your very foulmouthed posts on several sites. Makes me wonder if any of this is true.

Kristian Walters

Wow...

I'll say 10-6.
    But this year they'll beat the Indys.
    @ Pitt, @ SD, v. Jets will be toughest.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

R-2003--
    FWIW (and you can take a grain or two of salt on this if you wish ;)), I believe that sean has been "impersonated" over the years on some other sites. I also know a few of the regular SunSpot posters were accorded the same treatment by whatever knuckleheads were doing it. They'd register with the same or similar name as sean's and some others, and then proceed to cause problems. Can't recall the fake poster name, but someone was doing weekly game analysis at one point on another board and then eventually on SunSpot, pretending to be someone who was legitimately posting.

In any event, I can tell you that I've met sean and am aware that his health issues are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    I'll say 10-6.
    But this year they'll beat the Indys.
    @ Pitt, @ SD, v. Jets will be toughest.
    There will be an absolute meltdown of every Ravens board, blog, etc, etc, if the Jets and "Fat Rex" come in here and beat us in prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    There will be an absolute meltdown of every Ravens board, blog, etc, etc, if the Jets and "Fat Rex" come in here and beat us in prime time.
    The Sunspot board was melting down after wins last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Yet it's a real possibility. They're a good team. Wouldn't be any shame if it were a good game.