Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens808 View Post
    We'll be there in about an hour...I thought Mister T was going to be there about an hour ago? I'll keep checking back on our way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyboy526 View Post
    I'm Here at the tailgate location and there's a Seahawks tailgate set up. What's the plan?

So many Ravens fans at the tailgate party, I don't know if I met you. I hope that you two were able to stick around long enough to partake. A bunch of Ravens fans passed us by, then later came back to join.

That was a sizable group from Portland, California and the Seattle locals, who got to see Ravenous52's world famous Ray Lewis dance imitation.

Thanks to all who helped with set up and clean up, and also those who chipped in to buy the shop owner a bottle of premium vodka. I assume that he keeps the leftover beer.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

2. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Yup, we ended up making it and hanging out with all of the Ravens fans. I was wearing the black Ray Rice jersey and my wife was wearing the pink Flacco one.

As for the "What time is it?", we got it on video: http://youtu.be/EOLGwuZvCjU

We'll likely make it out to Bmore if we get a home playoff, can't wait to kick it with you all again!

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Sorry I missed you guys. We ended up at Sluggers.. What a great stadium area sports bar that was.. They must have had 80 HD big screens with every game on.. Good food too, and festive crowd with a lot of Ravens fans there as well. Too bad we stunk it up while inside the stadium.