Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Which Hilton?
    Hilton Seattle downtown. 6th Avenue.

The Rock Bottom Brewery is right next door.

We could also meet at the Pike Brewery on Saturday night if that's more convenient. Let's pick a place for Saturday night libations and see how many can attend.

Actually, check that.. I think the Tap House Brewery will be the place to go on Saturday night.

Thumbs up Re: Seattle Ravens Game

re tailgating ..... my wife's nephew (who will be tailgating with us) sent me this note:

25 people are ok. He has a grill. They have some food but best to bring what we need. Will get a map of the area with where the free parking is, and send that to you this week.
    I'll either disseminate map & directions via e-mail next week, or post the map if I can figure out how to do it -- unless, do any of you have photobucket or something similar which can be linked from here? Again, this is within a few blocks of the stadium, with street parking if you get there sufficiently early.

I'll check into getting some disposable coolers and ice, but anyone driving up may need to help.

If anyone is flying in for the game and cannot purchase tailgate food or beer, let me know and I'll see if I can handle it. I'll be arriving late afternoon Saturday and will do minimal shopping, but I don't want to be stuck with buying a dozen varieties of meat and beers for 25 people again.

Let's also start a sound-off of who plans to attend the tailgate arty:

my group = 4 tailgating (4 to go directly to the game)

MikeK coming from Portland = 4 (I'll - I'll try to wake him up to participate here)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

One thing to consider.. the east coast games start at 10 AM PST.... So if you're tailgating prior to this game, you're going to miss the early games.

Me and my buddy may just go to one of the stadium area sports bars to catch the early games.

5. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Mista T, my wife and I are arriving Friday and will be attending
    I'm going to inbox you my number and can either pay you in Jax or figure out the details for what your nephew may need help with

6. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Hey T whats up. Im going out to Seattle too. Ive got 5 in my group plus my brother is bringing another 7 up from Oregon. All Ravens fans!

Does this tailgate have Tv's? cuz Ravenboy brings up a good point about the "early" games starting at 10am.

We Arrive Thursday, staying at the Marriot Pioneer Square. Friday we are going to tour the city and get a tour of the Stadium and Saturday we may go up to Anacortes and go whale watching in the San Juan Islands. Definitely looking for a place to all meet saturday night.

Do you have the exact location of the tailgate? we havent made up our mind yet what we are doing yet before the game.

P.S. for those that havent bought tickets yet and like to drink:
    "Lower Level section 100 contains both no-alcohol and alcohol-permitted seating areas. Rows K to Z followed by Rows AA to DD are no-alcohol seating. Tickets in Section 100 will be mapped to the alcohol permitted portion of the section unless specified by the seller as no alcohol" Dont sit in section 100 at Seahawks Stadium.
    Last edited by ravensfan1996; 10-19-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    P.S. for those that havent bought tickets yet and like to drink:
    "Lower Level section 100 contains both no-alcohol and alcohol-permitted seating areas. Rows K to Z followed by Rows AA to DD are no-alcohol seating. Tickets in Section 100 will be mapped to the alcohol permitted portion of the section unless specified by the seller as no alcohol" Dont sit in section 100 at Seahawks Stadium.
    My buddy who is going to Seattle with me got all worried the first time he ready that. He thought it meant the entire 100 level and not just section 100. He was afraid he'd have to sit with a bunch of people who brought their little kids to the game and sat in the alcohol free section. heh heh...

8. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    My buddy who is going to Seattle with me got all worried the first time he ready that. He thought it meant the entire 100 level and not just section 100. He was afraid he'd have to sit with a bunch of people who brought their little kids to the game and sat in the alcohol free section. heh heh...
    That's funny. It's those little things you learn to check before you make away trip plans. What sect are alcohol free, what row is really the first row, A or AA. ( in Seattle it's A, Charlotte it's AA. We have been going every year since 2002. Hope to meet up you some of you out there.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

9. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

I'm new to this site. I am a huge Ravens fan, but stuck/live in Seattle. Of course going to the Ravens game in November, and would like to meet up with other Ravens fans. I see in the thread that there is potentially group seating. I would be very interested if any are still available. I know I'm late to the party, so if not, no big deal. If someone can let me know what section, I will try to get tix nearby at least. My brother is coming out from Baltimore, so would need 2 seats. Any group tailgating plans? I was at the game in 2007 and it was a little disheartening, but that was obviously a down year.

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by festivus2011 View Post
    I see in the thread that there is potentially group seating. I would be very interested if any are still available. I know I'm late to the party, so if not, no big deal. If someone can let me know what section, I will try to get tix nearby at least. My brother is coming out from Baltimore, so would need 2 seats. Any group tailgating plans? I was at the game in 2007 and it was a little disheartening, but that was obviously a down year.
    Amazing how this has taken off ..... right now, we have 41 seats purchased, at least one no-show, in the following:

Section 343
    Row BB Seats 5-14
    Row CC Seats 1-15
    Row DD Seats 3-12
    Row EE Seats 5-8 & 25-26

It would do one of our a group a favor to pick up the single that's right now an excess ticket, and you may be able to get another seat at the group rate of $55 (which is $10 below the Seahawks face value via Ticketmaster). Best bet would be to take this offline, since there are private e-mails and phone numbers involved. Contact me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com and we'll see what we can do to get you into our group.

As to tailgate partying: of course! See below for some details.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Here's more tailgating info ... can we please get a sound-off as to how many are coming, so we can make sure that we have enough room and facilities.

Pacific Auto Body
    1048 6th Avenue South
    http://maps.yahoo.com/#tt=&q=1048+6t...14&mvt=m&trf=0

note: a few blocks walk to stadium and Light Rail

Facilities:

Big Screen TV <---- pay attention! ravensfan1996 & Ravenboy2003
    Grills
    Restrooms

Free Street Parking (up until about 9:30am):

on the streets bounding BMW of Seattle: Plummer Street, Maynard, 7th Ave South, South Charles

Otherwise: cash lots along Airport Way towards the stadium $15 to $30

Price: Nothing -- but please bring something extra such as junk food, munchies, beers whatever to add to the community pot

You bring: beer & food (raw meats OK)

I have the OK to bring along at least 25 fans. If we go over, it's likely OK. If too crowded, we should be able to spill over along the sidewalk and side street.

Please let me know how many are coming.

12. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Hey Mista T and ravens nation, new to the site. My fiance and I were looking at places to stay for this game and came across this site. Originally from the 410 and now have been in OR for the last year and half, missing home like crazy and would love to party with some good Baltimore folk before this game! Wondering if we could join in for the taligate,( we would of course contribute beer/food/whatever is needed) and if you guys had any info on the most convenient place to stay near the stadium. Also, would love to know where people are drinking on Saturday night. Thanks for any info you could pass us. Were sitting in Lower level Charter 112 row C, hope to see yall there. Go RAVENS!