Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

2. Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.
    Tony Romo is a way bigger playoff choker yet they don't get on his case

:word

Note to Oz: If Sasquatch is available in free agency we need to sign him immediately to play right tackle and watch our running game knock some mere humans out, baby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Joe kinda brought it on himself by saying he thinks he's really good. If you're really good, you don't have to tell people.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Actually Dukes and Sapp bashed Romo last week and they questioned his desire and leadership. Yet Dukes kisses Matt Ryan's ass.

I don't have a problem with them questioning his playoff stats Joe does need to step up, but I do have a problem with Dukes questioning Joe's work ethic (earlier this offseason) and Sapp and Dukes having a problem with Joe speaking up for himself. I don't care what he says, he spoke up for himself, that's a step in the right direction.

Why would anyone care what Jamie Dukes or Warren Sapp have to say about Joe Flacco, Shane Falco, Tony Romo, Tony Montana, Joe Montana...

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Actually Dukes and Sapp bashed Romo last week and they questioned his desire and leadership. Yet Dukes kisses Matt Ryan's ass.
    Matt Ryan is even worse in the playoff's than Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I don't have a problem with them questioning his playoff stats Joe does need to step up, but I do have a problem with Dukes questioning Joe's work ethic (earlier this offseason) and Sapp and Dukes having a problem with Joe speaking up for himself. I don't care what he says, he spoke up for himself, that's a step in the right direction.
    Seriously. What has Jamie Dukes done, ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Seriously. What has Jamie Dukes done, ever...
    That's the point, he thinks he knows everything but he wasn't much when he played in the NFL.

Oh Jamie Dukes?! He was an AWESOME PRO! He played in *coughcoughmumblezerocough* Pro Bowls and was an All Pro at least *COUGHmumbleCoughnoCOUGH* times.

That dude was awesome!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron