Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not really sure why he's getting that kind of hype either. He's been average at best. He had one or two really good games.

If I'm the Cardinals or Dolphins looking for a QB, I'm on the phone with Denver looking at Kyle Orton...or waiting until the Titans decide to cut VY.
    He had a couple of good games against Atlanta and SF. He has been destroyed against competent defenses. Again...more INTs than TDs and a losing record while his team wins whenever he doesn't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    No offense Excellector but SugarRay definitely gets points for "mythical jackass"
    I shouldn't have changed my post, "mythical jackass" is funny but I didn't want to cuss at anybody on this board. Ex doesn't realize how not having OTAs will make things tougher for Torrey Smith, Doss and even David Reed. The young WRs could have used those extra reps in OTAs, the lockout could hurt the rookies and second year players.

Blog Entries

Any interest in Jared Gaither yet?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Per LaCanfora:

The Bills and Jets are bidding for Buffalo DB Drayton Florence; Bengals & Packers express interest in Brandon Jackson.
    The Jets and Chargers are both after Antwan Barnes. Funny how stuff works out sometimes.

Blog Entries

Please, let me get this straight SugarRay. The missed OTAs are going to hurt David Reed, but the Ravens are going to bring in Sidney Rice or someone else who doesn't know the system at all, to start over David Reed?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm guessing Jeremiah W is in the fetal position crying his eyes out in a dark room while accepting the fact that Nnamdi isn't coming here.

7. Re: Around the NFL

Do any of you expect any FA's to come to Baltimore? Or will we just do nothing and sign our guys back?

Blog Entries

Seahawks get in on Sidney Rice bidding as well. This could drive up the price of Rice making Baltimore NOT want to put in an offer.

Also -

Ike Taylor re-ups with Pittsburgh on a 4 year deal.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Please, let me get this straight SugarRay. The missed OTAs are going to hurt David Reed, but the Ravens are going to bring in Sidney Rice or someone else who doesn't know the system at all, to start over David Reed?
    Sidney Rice not knowing the system > 1 year of David Reed

I'm going to end this now and let you continue you with your theory, I can't convince you to change your mine. In the end I will be right.

Wilson just tweeted "God is good!" on his twitter. I hope that's a good sign.

12. Re: Around the NFL

How do you even know Reed is good? You don't. Demetrius Williams was described like an all pro WR in camp, but couldn't cut it during Sundays (part of it was injuries yes). Sidney Rice or someone like that could learn the system quickly. Boldin did so last year. He's been in the league, he has shown he can be a good WR in this league. It goes both ways.