Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 2,317 to 2,328 of 3047

Thread: Around the NFL

Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Maybe the tough catches he should have made shouldn't be called drops.
    You are assuming here he made a "bunch" of these, which would be pretty impressive considering he didn't play a whole lot.

It's between the Raiders and Jets for Cro... If Jets sign him how much do they ave left for Heap?

Cromartie going back to the Jets

4. Re: Around the NFL

I'd love to be able to get Cliff Avril. If only the Lions had more depth at DE, we could be able to deal for him.

Start shaving Lime... Leach comes to the Ravens for 3 years for 11 million

6. Re: Around the NFL

Vonta!!!!!! Yes, I can shave!!!!

I don't know what is going on, I though Ozzie was gonna swoop in and get Todd beofre someone else took him! Dammit! This isn't what I wanted this off-season!

Mason the only one of him, Gregg, Heap and McGahee not to get picked up. I'm not sure if he's coming back or if any of the 31 teams are interested

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    I don't know what is going on, I though Ozzie was gonna swoop in and get Todd beofre someone else took him! Dammit! This isn't what I wanted this off-season!
    they don't want him (at least not as bad as AZ). I just read he gave OZ matching opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by MachineJerk View Post
    they don't want him (at least not as bad as AZ). I just read he gave OZ matching opportunity.
    Jesus... :grbac:

Blog Entries

I am going to step out of character a bit here, for those who are familiar with me. If the Ravens are determined to bring in a veteran WR and the choices are Mason, Floyd and Moss, I want Randy Moss.

He may not be what he used to be, but no one in this division can single cover him.

There was a lot of talk about him being done, because New England got rid of him. Well, guess what, they got to the playoffs, couldn't stretch the field, got beat by New York (One and done) and have now traded for Chad Johnson.

Favre was damaged goods by the time Randy Moss got to Minnesota and they were losing. Tennessee didn't really have a QB to get Moss the ball or take full advantage of the attention he was seeing in coverage.

If you give Moss a QB like Flacco to catch passes from, on a winning team, I think that Moss would be a good fit. Moss has his ways, but Moss is not going to jack up his QB for not getting more passes thrown his way or for his QB being late on a throw. Moss will take up the double team and be happy as long as the team is winning.

You would then have Moss and Smith to stretch the field, instead of putting your eggs in one basket. Particularly, in the case that Reed has serious issues with his wrist. Moss is still twice the deep threat that Floyd is and we've already gone over why it is time for Mason to move on.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Ring, I thought you were ready to go with the young guys... Randy Moss? 3 teams last year...?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!