Page 103 of 204 FirstFirst ... 539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3047

Thread: Around the NFL

Re: Around the NFL

I'm not on Twitter cuz I generally don't do the whole MySpace, Facebook, Twitter "Everyone Please Be My Online Friend" type of media but I damn sure have streams up right now to follow free agency. I knew about Ocho going to Boston cuz o what? Thats right, Twitter. Just find guys like Aaron Wilson, Jamison Hensley and Adam Schefter to follow, thats who I'm monitoring...

2. Re: Around the NFL

I'm warming up to the idea of bringing in Randy Moss

from Schefter: J Joseph gets 5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus, from Houston.

I been following everything so hard & love the NFL - but these numbers are starting to depress me given the economy and my own tenuous finances. crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    I'm warming up to the idea of bringing in Randy Moss
    Oh dear god no...please no.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

5. Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    Oh dear god no...please no.
    It wouldn't cost a lot, and I'm sure he doesn't want to go out as the guy from last year.

I'd welcome Moss

7. Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by MachineJerk View Post
    from Schefter: J Joseph gets 5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus, from Houston.

I been following everything so hard & love the NFL - but these numbers are starting to depress me given the economy and my own tenuous finances. crap.
    That sounds about right. I think he's better than Dunta Robinson who they let walk and got a similar deal.

Blog Entries

I post this or that when I see it, but to chase Tweet's, nah. If anything I just keep an eye on my NEW Raven's message board for info. Usually false info is sniffed out quick. Only time I was disappointed in not getting a player was when T.O. Pulled his shit all those years ago.

Blog Entries

Even with the signing of Joseph, I still think that Houston is a year away. That defense has a lot of youth and may not come together right away. Mario Williams is the only veteran piece on that defense, of quality, and he is transitioning to a 3-4 OLB.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Come on ozzie, wake up!!!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

11. Re: Around the NFL

The Texans were supposed to have their breakout season like four years in a row now.

I like Oakland again this season. I always pick them as my dark horse and they always don't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    How can we only have 5 or 6 mil left in cap space? LOL yet the Jets are 10 mil under.
    We have around $11 million. That # is coming from someone inside the organization.

Blog Entries

The Texans were supposed to have their breakout season like four years in a row now.

I like Oakland again this season. I always pick them as my dark horse and they always don't do shit.
    Detroit is mine.

Blog Entries

swept their division last year
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

If they do sign Osi Umenyiora, there is even less of a chance that Foxworth survives two more seasons with the Ravens.

Umenyiora, Ngata, take your pick, Suggs.

That sort of four man rush can make your CBs look very good.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"