Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 251252253254 LastLast
Results 3,025 to 3,036 of 3047

Thread: Around the NFL

Blog Entries

Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I could see Leonard Davis finishing out in Detroit.

Would be another good signing by them. Can't say I'm not rooting for a Baltimore guy like Jim Schwartz.
    They're going to win 10 to 12 games this year. They've built that team the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They're going to win 10 to 12 games this year. They've built that team the right way.
    8-10.

12 is a real stretch. Their O line is still not great and their corners are bums.

As long as Matthew Stafford doesn't get breathed on too violently.

4. Re: Around the NFL

Stafford has played 13 games in two years. Yeah they should be better, but 10-12 wins? Have you seen their out of division schedule?

@Tampa Bay
    Kansas City
    @Dallas
    @Atlanta
    @Denver (The altitude factor does make this a very hard game for a lot of teams)
    @New Orleans
    San Diego

Those are some brutal road games. Green Bay is still the best team in that division, but maybe they can split. Maybe they can take 3 out of 4 from Chicago and Minnesota. This is being generous saying they'll be 4-2 in their division, but it is not out of the question.

The fluff on their schedule, 49ers-Panthers-Oakland gives them another three wins. Playing at Oakland is still a little dicey. The Raiders usually show up at home. Even with their strong 2010 finish they were still a 2-6 road team.I don't see anything better than an 8-8 team. They have a really tough schedule and a QB not capable of staying healthy. They'll have a nice season I think but hardly be a NFC heavyweight.

I'd like to know where and why you see 10-12 wins.

Blog Entries

Tend to agree with NNS on the Lions; I like their direction for sure but it's not going to be this year. At least they are returning to a respectable level which they haven't seen in a lot of years.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think the Lions could win 10 games, but I doubt they will.

At the moment, I think they'll finish 2nd in the division unless McNabb gets some of that swag back and completely tears it up.

The Lions already lost one of their RB's to a season ending injury and they were really counting on him to split carries with Jahvid BEst, who also is not durable. Stafford has the arm and is a tough kid, but can he stay healthy enough to really make an impact? Have the Lions done enough on defense to REALLY get them over the hump? Sure, Suh is a beast and they've got above avg players elsewhere in the front 7 (Tulloch aside), but who knows how Fairley is going to do as a rookie DT, they still have questions at corner...

I dont know.

I could see Detroit beating Denver, KC, and maybe Dallas, but who knows at this point.

Relying on Maurice Morris and Jahvid Best as your only two RB's is not going to make things better for that offense.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Oh snap! Shawn Merriman caught smuggling steroids across the border 2 weeks ago. :insane:

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/br...with-steroids/

Blog Entries

I heard that Merriman looked good for Buffalo last week. We may know why now.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

How is the preseason schedule decided?

I've been a Ravens fan for three years and see we will play the Redskins three years in a row. And that's just the years I've checked, maybe it goes back further

Is there an agreement in place with Washington? Do teams get to nominate their preseason opponents?

10. Re: Around the NFL

Merriman is a two time loser that needs to be suspended for a year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Merriman is a two time loser that needs to be suspended for a year.
    My brother was delusional when he said he was going to be a comeback player. I think he's done.

12. Re: Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    My brother was delusional when he said he was going to be a comeback player. I think he's done.
    Sure he's done. Why else is he trying to sneak juice in? He needs an edge but he's too stupid not to get caught.