Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

...So...what's going on with other teams?

The only other thing I've seen was that the Broncos want to trade Orton ASAP.

Other than that, I've heard nothing. Are the Ravens REALLY the only team doing anything right now?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: ...So...what's going on with other teams?

Told my wife the same thing last night and she said 'suuuuuuure, they're the only team making moves'. I think they gave these guys as early notice as possible so they can get over the initial shock and then work through a new deal. at least the ones they want to keep...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Told my wife the same thing last night and she said 'suuuuuuure, they're the only team making moves'. I think they gave these guys as early notice as possible so they can get over the initial shock and then work through a new deal. at least the ones they want to keep...
    Ozzie has always loved his players, especially his veterans. He always gives them respect.

It is out that love and respect that he would notify them as soon as possible, if the team wouldn't be retaining them. This gives the players and agents certainty about their position with the Ravens, and gives them as much time as possible to make a decision about how to proceed.

I'm hoping the Ravens get Heap back, but I'm a Dickson believer. That kid could be something special, once Flacco decides to trust him with the ball.

Blog Entries

I bet we see a lot of cuts today after 10. It will be interesting to see who gets traded. I heard a rumor that the Bears were shopping Cutler.

Here's a link to some other RUMORS
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

TL... little disappointed you'd post rumors that would have Nmandi coming here ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I bet we see a lot of cuts today after 10. It will be interesting to see who gets traded. I heard a rumor that the Bears were shopping Cutler.
    10 AM or PM?

8. Re: ...So...what's going on with other teams?

10 am

Blog Entries

GOTA - seriously?

The Bears trading Cutler...for what? Who's going to play QB for them? Caleb Hanie looked pretty good in very limited action...I can't see how they would get rid of Cutler.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by gamefan86 View Post
    10 am
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    GOTA - seriously?

The Bears trading Cutler...for what? Who's going to play QB for them? Caleb Hanie looked pretty good in very limited action...I can't see how they would get rid of Cutler.
    What's he getting paid? Maybe that could be the reason too. Plus the whole playoff thing...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Do you mean the 'Turnover Machine', as James Harrison would probably say, that they shouldn't have traded for in the first place?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore