Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unhappy Re: Season Tix arrived....

It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.

Re: Season Tix arrived....

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

btw: I was in N'Awlins, Houston, Dallas, Austin two days ago ... what you guys have in your little "heat wave" is flyshit compared to what our outdoor oven here: 109 on the car thermometer, 117 heat index downtown Baltimore yesterday! ;)
    Yeah my brother lives in Monroe Louisianna.... He says that out heat wave is normal to them - lol.

... agree those tickets could have been designed a little better regardless of the uncertainty...

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.
    What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

On a slightly more serious note, I was scratching my head at the Game 7 tickets with Matt Stover on them, but then I remembered that I believe he's being inducted into the ROH this year, so I'm guessing it's during that game....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    On a slightly more serious note, I was scratching my head at the Game 7 tickets with Matt Stover on them, but then I remembered that I believe he's being inducted into the ROH this year, so I'm guessing it's during that game....
    It actually says this on the ticket.

Really, I'm surprised that some of you are confused by these tickets. I reallyu hate that the opponent name isn't on them, but with the labor situation this is the only thing they could do.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Hate to break to some of you, but if week 1 of the preseason is cancelled, PSL owners wont see a dime back.

Week 1 of pre-season is in Philly, not Baltimore.
    Let me write this again, since you clearly mis-read my statement..."WOW, had not thought of this. I can not imagine if we start canceling preseason games home complicated it will get." Please take notice to the word games, which implies multiple games, which means that likely the 2nd game would be cancelled too. I do not know where the "week 1 of the preseason" came from. Always happy to help you Houston, no need to thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Let me write this again, since you clearly mis-read my statement..."WOW, had not thought of this. I can not imagine if we start canceling preseason games home complicated it will get." Please take notice to the word games, which implies multiple games, which means that likely the 2nd game would be cancelled too. I do not know where the "week 1 of the preseason" came from. Always happy to help you Houston, no need to thank me.
    Wasn't referring to your post either.

Sensitive is thy name ...

My tix were delivered in horrible shape. They look like they have been trampled by horses. I do not know why they do not ship them in harder envelopes. Called the Ravens and talked Tony who told me I could drive them to Baltimore (from Annapolis) and hand them in and then they would print me "generic" tickets. I didn't like that option so I was then transferred to Mike Burke who didn't understand whatthe big deal was and thought it was funny that I was calling about the condition of my $1,800 worth of tix. Its not a big deal...... I couldn't believe this was the response I received. Does anyone (Ted, TL) know who I can contact? Now I am actually more pissed at their attitude then the tix....
    Last edited by SHORTTRACK; 07-25-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    My tix were delivered in horrible shape. They look like they have been trampled by horses. I do not know why they do not ship them in harder envelopes. Called the Ravens and talked Tony Ravens told me I could drive them to Baltimore (from Annapolis) and hand them in and then they would print me "generic" tickets. I didn't like that option so I was then transferred to Mike Burke who didn't understand whatthe big deal was and thought it was funny that I was calling about the condition of my $1,800 worth of tix. Its not a big deal...... I couldn't believe this was the response I received. Does anyone (Ted, TL) know who I can contact? Now I am actually more pissed at their attitude then the tix....
    Do you plan to use them, or mount them on the wall? What difference does it make what shape they are in as long as they get you in the gate?

I would suspect that it would be quite expensive for the Ravens to reprint original tickets for just one customer. I can kind of understand their point.

EDIT: Don't mean to sound like a jerk. Just curious...

Does anyone (Ted, TL) know who I can contact? Now I am actually more pissed at their attitude then the tix....
    Short Track: e-mail or PM me - I'll give you her name & direct number.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Do you plan to use them, or mount them on the wall? What difference does it make what shape they are in as long as they get you in the gate?

I would suspect that it would be quite expensive for the Ravens to reprint original tickets for just one customer. I can kind of understand their point.

EDIT: Don't mean to sound like a jerk. Just curious...
    I expect to get decent looking tickets.

That is why they should be shipped in the harder envelopes e.g. FedEx, UPS, USPS, have available for better protection, but that costs more and its all about the bottom line.

Then you can do so without even trying.

Then you can do so without even trying.
    Hmmm....ok.

Good luck with your ticket replacements. For what it is worth, a friend of mine had all of his season tickets ripped-up into a hundred pieces due to an "argument" he had with his significant other. He took the pieces down to the Ravens office and they were able to give him replacement tickets (not sure if they looked the same).

I have also had an occasion to go to the ticket office on game day and get a ticket replaced (for a fee), and they were very accommodating.

So, like I said....good luck.