Bart Scott on no 2 a days

Blog Entries

Re: Bart Scott on no 2 a days

Two-a-Days are apart of football and Bart Scott is right. He actually detailed his reasoning for why this is a bad idea and I believe that we, as fans, will see those reasons manifest themselves once training camp begins.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Yesterday Ross Tucker and Solomon Willcotts were roasting Bart over this. They said for someone at his age he should be thinking out ways to extend his career and not things that could end it sooner. I thought it was pretty interesting coming from a couple of former players. As a fan though I'm with Bart. I have a feeling that the quality of football is going to be way down this year despite the rested legs.

Blog Entries

Today's players are interested in extending their careers and financial opportunities, by any means necessary, which is why I must show respect to Scott for being honest about this. I agree with you, GOTA, that the quality of play will diminish.

Football without two-a-days? Really?

I have a question that is somewhat off topic, does anyone know if HGH testing made the cut for the new CBA proposal?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I remember having two a-days in highschool.

I remember when i could do it twice in a day
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Oh dear...