Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens open as 3 point favorites over the Steelers

2. Re: Ravens open as 3 point favorites over the Steelers

I wish that wasn't our week 1 game. I'd rather play some tune up games and play them around week 4. Week 1 won't prove anything.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens open as 3 point favorites over the Steelers

Man, that's the kiss of death for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    I wish that wasn't our week 1 game
    . I'd rather play some tune up games and play them around week 4. Week 1 won't prove anything.
    What's done is done, the game is set and we just have to hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Man, that's the kiss of death for sure.
    Well it's up to the Ravens to make things different.

6. Re: Ravens open as 3 point favorites over the Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    What's done is done, the game is set and we just have to hope for the best.
    I'm hoping for the best game, I'm not scared of playing them. Long lockout, no off season activities, the rookies won't have their feet under them....It's going to be a rush to get the season started, and you know there will be some rust. You know not everyone is going to report to the Ravens in shape ready to go. I would rather the season be at a point where the teams have their legs under them instead of playing one of our most important games right away. It's just going to be a battle of who's more physically conditioned in the fourth quarter. It just seems anti-climatic to me to play them week 1.

The good news for us is that our biggest (literally) concern as far as what kind of shape is he in is Terrance Cody who has been spotted looking exceptionally trim and buff.

Casey Hampton will probably have to get wheeled onto the field on a forklift on the other hand.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I'm hoping for the best game, I'm not scared of playing them. Long lockout, no off season activities, the rookies won't have their feet under them....It's going to be a rush to get the season started, and you know there will be some rust. You know not everyone is going to report to the Ravens in shape ready to go. I would rather the season be at a point where the teams have their legs under them instead of playing one of our most important games right away. It's just going to be a battle of who's more physically conditioned in the fourth quarter. It just seems anti-climatic to me to play them week 1.
    Who do you suspect on the Ravens will be out of shape? is it a certain 2nd year DLineman out of the University of Alabama? If you think it's him boy do I have a surprise for you.

A betting line, and we don't even know who will be on our offensive line.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Here's the plan.

We set Ben up with a couple of chicks and they slip a Spanish fly in his drink and he goes to
    jail for rape. He doesn't remember a thing. In fact, we probably won't even need the fly.
    That's the only time we beat him - when he's in jail.

Well, it worked with Samson in the Bible. The Philisteins ancesters of the current PLO,
    Hamas and Hazbullah, set him up
    with the chick. That was his weakness - the chicks.

The above post was dripping with

Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-20-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Agreed that there won't be a top notch product on the field week one...I think we're still going to be in for a knock-down drag out fight like it always is.

I have a feeling it will be like last year's opening game in New York on Monday night. "Rock 'em/Sock 'em" and 7-6, 10-9, with both teams limping into Week 2.