Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Baltimore Ravens Checklist

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...timore-ravens/

It's pretty much what we've all been discussing on here.
    Last edited by Mista T; 07-15-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: insult

Re: Baltimore Ravens Checklist

It makes sense.

If you played for Oakland for 7 years, have 70M in the bank, but are 30yrs old, where else would you rather finish your career?

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    It makes sense.

If you played for Oakland for 7 years, have 70M in the bank, but are 30yrs old, where else would you rather finish your career?
    With the defending Superbowl champion GreenBay Packers and help them win more Superbowls?

4. Re: Baltimore Ravens Checklist

The only Raider I want is Michael Bush. He's expected to be a RFA and would be a PERFECT compliment to Rice.

Blog Entries

Michael Bush would be pretty sweet.

So would their FB Marcel Reese.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I saw that and thought to myself, there's a guy who searched google for news results for ravens and free agency and put down the first five results.

Blog Entries

If Asomugha wants to come here for a cap friendly deal I'd be all for it. Not too many players though give up big money. It's not like his only option to play for a contender will be with the Ravens. If the Cowboys decide to cut Terrence Newman, who is due to make $8 million this year, they could easily overpay for Asomugha.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    If Asomugha wants to come here for a cap friendly deal I'd be all for it. Not too many players though give up big money. It's not like his only option to play for a contender will be with the Ravens. If the Cowboys decide to cut Terrence Newman, who is due to make $8 million this year, they could easily overpay for Asomugha.
    It would a take a very cap friendly deal to get Nnamdi here, he's not coming here and Aaron Wilson pretty much eliminated the possibility:

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2011/...amdi-asomugha/

Nnamdi is a great corner but I would feel so much better if the Ravens balance their spending and address all of their key areas (OL, CB depth, pass rush, backup RB, FB).

There is a reason why Rosenthal has been bounced from pretty much every place he has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    There is a reason why Rosenthal has been bounced from pretty much every place he has worked.
    He's not exactly the greatest source in the world. It doesn't make sense for the Ravens to pay big money for a CB like Nnamdi since they drafted Jimmy Smith. Rosenthal, Peter King, Schefter, and John Clayton keep saying Nnamdi could be an option for the Ravens and it's kind of odd since they should know that the Ravens can't pay him the money he wants. I know Nnamdi wants to play for a contender but not for free LOL. The Ravens need some cornerback depth (resigning Wilson or Carr) but they don't have a major hole at the position like Houston does.

Sidenote: On Mike and Mike in the Morning, Adam Schefter just pointed out a scenario where if Joe Flacco were to go down in Week 1 and be lost for the season the Ravens might feel compelled to call up Brett Favre. Greenberg and Schefter were pointing out teams that Favre could go to if he wanted to unretire for the umpteenth time. Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Sidenote: On Mike and Mike in the Morning, Adam Schefter just pointed out a scenario where if Joe Flacco were to go down in Week 1 and be lost for the season the Ravens might feel compelled to call up Brett Favre. Greenberg and Schefter were pointing out teams that Favre could go to if he wanted to unretire for the umpteenth time. Oh boy
    This scenario has me fit to be tied (to use some Texas slang).

Our OL should be a MUCH bigger concern than CB at this point.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.