Thread: Ravens Wired

Ravens Wired

Anyone catch that last night?Mason was mic'd up on Sun..He's a talker,but the best parts were from something called"Behind the Bench".Just various clips after big O or D plays.I'm tellin' ya, those boys are havin' a blast out there.I thought Ray was goin' to pull his head off tryin' to get his helmet off to celebrate with the crowd after the INT.It's really nice to see that much passion and comradery on our bench.Of course it's easy when your winnin' ,so let's hope they can carry it through and keep it goin'.

Re: Ravens Wired

Quote Originally Posted by MRAVEN
    Anyone catch that last night?Mason was mic'd up on Sun..He's a talker,but the best parts were from something called"Behind the Bench".Just various clips after big O or D plays.I'm tellin' ya, those boys are havin' a blast out there.I thought Ray was goin' to pull his head off tryin' to get his helmet off to celebrate with the crowd after the INT.It's really nice to see that much passion and comradery on our bench.Of course it's easy when your winnin' ,so let's hope they can carry it through and keep it goin'.

Yeah it was great. Last week they had Bart Scott he was a real trip also.

Yeah the camera was right there when Ray jumped up on the bench,that was sweet.

Bart was hilarious last week. looking forward to watching Mason this week. i taped it last night. i was not even sure it was on. when i checked, the Orioles game was on and i figured they would just cut the Raven's coverage if time ran over.

You can watch if via the official Ravens website as well. It's in segments though.l

6. Re: Ravens Wired

They are replaying Ravens Wired tonight 9/20 at 10:30 on MASN...Just a little heads up

What channel is MASN for Directv users?

I have CSN so I would also get MASN. Right?
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

MASN is channel 626 on DirecTV, CSN 629.

Just a hop down the tuner.

9. Re: Ravens Wired

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst
    What channel is MASN for Directv users?

I have CSN so I would also get MASN. Right?
    Here's their link.. http://www.masn.tv/ ..Check out the stations and see

Kelly Gregg told Ray he would have let him have the ball sooner if he knew he was behind him.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Mason said that the pass Heap tipped to him was intentional. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

You can really feel the synergy beginning to build on both sides of the ball with the 2006 Ravens...

Maybe I'm 2000+ miles away and really out of touch here in SoCal, but it seems to me that the Ravens are as tight a unit as the (defensively) legendary 2000 Ravens...

I think having two undisputed leaders like Ray and Steve on each side of the ball, as well as so many emerging leaders/veterans (A.D., Mason, Reed, Heap, etc...)