Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 377
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members



    Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post


    On the other hand, there's nothing 'stock' about a 'stock car'...
    Hi Smoke:

    Welcome. I made the grumpy old men list with you
    over there - remember-lol ?

    I was hoping you'd come here with Solo and the others.

    I was going to send you a PM on sunspot.




  2. #47

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Hi Smoke:

    Welcome. I made the grumpy old men list with you
    over there - remember-lol ?

    I was hoping you'd come here with Solo and the others.

    I was going to send you a PM on sunspot.
    Cheers, chap! Here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women...and choice stouts!

    Nice to find a proper place to avoid...work...at work...without all the




  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Welcome aboard but one quick note.

    We do respond to reported posts, though it might take a day sometimes. We also often respond by doing nothing but will usually send you a note as to why.

    We moderate little, we expect adults to behave like adults.

    Simple civility works. Don't insult the person, insult the post. The person can be smart and still post something stupid, I am living proof. But I'm not smart.




  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,923
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Awwwww man...wicked's back.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    Cheers, chap! Here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women...and choice stouts!

    Nice to find a proper place to avoid...work...at work...without all the
    I just got in from swimming with a fat old girl with
    big boobs.

    The hot tub was hotter than usual.

    As the Ravens cheer leaders always say - your brown eyes are browner than
    usual today.






  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    BTW some of us are in the 24x7 photo gallery from the Sunspot Poster meeting. On the menu bar click on Fan Voice, then The Pics. Select "More Carolina with a splash of Tampa"
    Hey Dan!
    Good to see you over here!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  7. #52

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    what's up cody?


    Sweet_Lu here...formerly known as wickedsolo.
    Suspicions confirmed. I thought that was you. Did excellector get the memo yet? This thread and the other are really funny (its kind of like a reunion).




  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,052
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Suspicions confirmed. I thought that was you. Did excellector get the memo yet? This thread and the other are really funny (its kind of like a reunion).
    I sent a PM to The Excellector but haven't heard back from him.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,923
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    goodandfast -

    I too sent a PM to Excell. Haven't heard anything from him yet either.

    Bleedingorangeandblack already has an account over here. I think it might be something like CoachDonte or something like that.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  10. #55

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quite frankly being one of the younger members of the Sun board I don't even know what it feels like to NOT have trolls around.........but I'll get used to it quick




  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,052
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    goodandfast -

    I too sent a PM to Excell. Haven't heard anything from him yet either.

    Bleedingorangeandblack already has an account over here. I think it might be something like CoachDonte or something like that.
    Cool. Donte is a great poster even if he's a.......Cowboys fan

    I also sent a PM to SteelFaninBmore, who might be the coolest Steeler fan on the planet, and RavenMadness, who is the greatest coach to be part of these boards. Hopefully all the best posters continue to come here.

    Anyone contact Ravenswintitle or Bleedpurple 2.0?
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  12. #57

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I also sent a PM to SteelFaninBmore, who might be the coolest Steeler fan on the planet, and RavenMadness, who is the greatest coach to be part of these boards. Hopefully all the best posters continue to come here.
    SFiB is one of the best posters on the Sun period, regardless of team.

    I haven't talked to RavenMadness since...probably the season ended. No doubt still in search of new jewelry.

    I'll have to send some PMs as well. It's a mass exodus, but not everyone is aware.

    edit: I have PMed a few folks.
    Last edited by BLSmokey; 06-23-2011 at 05:01 PM.




  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,923
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Cool. Donte is a great poster even if he's a.......Cowboys fan

    I also sent a PM to SteelFaninBmore, who might be the coolest Steeler fan on the planet, and RavenMadness, who is the greatest coach to be part of these boards. Hopefully all the best posters continue to come here.

    Anyone contact Ravenswintitle or Bleedpurple 2.0?
    I didn't send one to Bleedpurple, but I'm pretty sure I included Ravenswintitle.


    I was thinking about FormerRavensFan...no?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  14. #59

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't send one to Bleedpurple, but I'm pretty sure I included Ravenswintitle.
    I got Ravenswintitle. He is aware.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

    Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap




  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Thanks for the PM from the guys that sent. Looking forward to posting and getting an avatar




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland