Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    I dreamed the 9/11 game ended in a scoreless tie and the Browns won the Division. I think it was the bleau cheese on the burger.
    If both the Ravens and Steelers QB's go down with injury, consider who we each have as backups....that could happen!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    [in my Beavo and Buttofucco voice]
    Heh, heh...heh, heh....Dk just said "bleau cheese"! Heh, heh! Get it? Blow Cheese!
    Okay, okay, so my second job in comedy after retirement ain't working out! Give an old fart a break, will yunz?
    Sorry Beau, no breaks for those of us in our seventh decade of life...LOL.
    OH, except me of course :) ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I see that DkBlue is the newest member. I'm glad that some of the non-Ravens fans decided to follow us here. It's going to make week 1 against the Steelers a ton of fun around here.
    DkBlue? Is that the Steelers fans who, at times, only joins in discussions to correct any minuscule detail about the Steelers that is improperly mentioned?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

4. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    DkBlue? Is that the Steelers fans who, at times, only joins in discussions to correct any minuscule detail about the Steelers that is improperly mentioned?
    Yeah that's him. I went ahead and invited Case to join too. DkBlue isn't bad though. He will get all Steelers pissy though sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    [in my Beavo and Buttofucco voice]

Heh, heh...heh, heh....Dk just said "bleau cheese"! Heh, heh! Get it? Blow Cheese!

Okay, okay, so my second job in comedy after retirement ain't working out! Give an old fart a break, will yunz?
    Guess I bleu that one.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Toon Face spent a couple of days (and several hours of those days) back in June pulling up hundreds of 4-day old threads and posting his irrelevant, one-line nonsense thus bringing them back to the front page.

The Mods did nothing about it.

Is it any wonder everyone here was so eager to bolt?
    People will say things sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I think they'll start to come over one by one and before you know it the trolls will be left debating themselves over on the Sun forum.
    I think there are a lot of people that disappear during the off season and with the lockout it is probably even quieter then usual. I'm not a big poster myself most of the time and during the off season I don't even read the boards that much. I think when the lockout ends, it will start picking up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    He absolutely argues for his team but he never trolls. Plus there is actually a smack board here. If anyone wants to go that route they have a place to do it without getting in the way of those who just want to talk football.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He absolutely argues for his team but he never trolls. Plus there is actually a smack board here. If anyone wants to go that route they have a place to do it without getting in the way of those who just want to talk football.
    +1 I'll vouch for the slouch myself....definitely not a troll.

And yes, this forum is now entering the realm of the dead sexy as the Lemming has migrated over from the land of the dumbasstic mods.

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    +1 I'll vouch for the slouch myself....definitely not a troll.

And yes, this forum is now entering the realm of the dead sexy as the Lemming has migrated over from the land of the dumbasstic mods.
    Oy...there goes the neighborhood. :bag:

Welcome, ML. Good to see ya, ya motorboatin' SOB!

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    Oy...there goes the neighborhood. :bag:

Welcome, ML. Good to see ya, ya motorboatin' SOB!
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.....

I could spend all day just trying out this superb collection of Smilies available on this forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.....

I could spend all day just trying out this superb collection of Smilies available on this forum.....
    I know! Check out the grbac = :grbac: