Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by JC IS NNS View Post
    What the hell? Since March I've been pretty much ignoring the Ravens board because of the lockout and to concentrate on the Orioles. The Orioles are currently on another momentous campaign of suck, so I go back to the Ravens board about a week ago after I saw the 100 player countdown thing, and nobody is there. I'm sitting there posting like a jerk for Steelers trolls, Toon Face, and some new one that calls himself King Beef or something. Where the hell did everybody go? Beau sends me a PM today telling me you're all here. Thanks a lot. You go looking for SteelFaninBmore to join up but leave me back there. I see how it is. Especially you Wicked. See if I ever do you any favors.

Anyway I signed up as Ngata Nother Suggs again but forgot I registered for this board last season when The Sun board was having their usual server issues. I'm hoping for a better experience here and that they have a server that can keep up with all the added traffic. Not everyone is here though. Has anyone told Ravenboy2003 that everyone is here? If The Sun board won't take out the garbage, then they can cater to the garbage exclusively. That board is awful without all of you guys there.

I appreciate the welcome from the administrator and forum members, and that they aren't exclusionary and stuck up like smaller boards such as Orioles Hangout. I look forward to the new season and the crazy amount of player activity that will be taking place shortly. I wish I didn't have to phase out the Orioles at the All Star break, but my God they are awful. More awful than usual. When the calender hits July it's time for full time NFL. I still plan on respectfully hammering my opinion no matter how much of a jerk it makes me.

Ngata Nother Suggs

PS- Sign Yanda and Carr the moment free agency begins. Don't even let Yanda go shopping for offers. Get Gaither on a one year prove it deal.
    You're right. I thought for sure that I sent you a PM along with the other guys I sent one too...but looking on the Sunspot board it would appear that I did not. :grbac:

My sincerest apologies.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Hey NNS, I was in Europe!

Did anyone remeber to invite the guy who always starts the 20,000 posts to get the Ravens to the playoffs threads?

Blog Entries

No worries. I was bored because of the lockout.

I like Wilson but I don't really see a role for him. I guess he is good insurance if Smith isn't a phenom, but if Smith is a phenom Wilson will be a well paid dime back. Corner is one of those positions you can't have too many decent players though. I would hate to be calling Corey Ivy again in December while trying to make the playoffs. Foxworth might be slow out of the gates too. I'd like Wilson back but they need to be careful not to pay too much for him. Carr I really like. That guy can flat out play.
    I know this is the "welcome" thread, but while we're on the subject...I don't agree. I think Wilson is starting CB material. With Foxworth coming off a major injury, and Webb (who I like a lot) still a ?, I'd feel comfortable with Wilson starting at one corner... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Did anyone remeber to invite the guy who always starts the 20,000 posts to get the Ravens to the playoffs threads?
    Please no!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Please no!
    Thank you.

Signed,
    A Veteran of *This* Board
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Please no!
    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Thank you.

Signed,
    It may interest you both to know that the main person involved with those threads is already here and also A Veteran of *This* Board since 2006.

Blog Entries

What the hell? Since March I've been pretty much ignoring the Ravens board because of the lockout and to concentrate on the Orioles. The Orioles are currently on another momentous campaign of suck, so I go back to the Ravens board about a week ago after I saw the 100 player countdown thing, and nobody is there. I'm sitting there posting like a jerk for Steelers trolls, Toon Face, and some new one that calls himself King Beef or something. Where the hell did everybody go? Beau sends me a PM today telling me you're all here. Thanks a lot. You go looking for SteelFaninBmore to join up but leave me back there. I see how it is. Especially you Wicked. See if I ever do you any favors.

Anyway I signed up as Ngata Nother Suggs again but forgot I registered for this board last season when The Sun board was having their usual server issues. I'm hoping for a better experience here and that they have a server that can keep up with all the added traffic. Not everyone is here though. Has anyone told Ravenboy2003 that everyone is here? If The Sun board won't take out the garbage, then they can cater to the garbage exclusively. That board is awful without all of you guys there.

I appreciate the welcome from the administrator and forum members, and that they aren't exclusionary and stuck up like smaller boards such as Orioles Hangout. I look forward to the new season and the crazy amount of player activity that will be taking place shortly. I wish I didn't have to phase out the Orioles at the All Star break, but my God they are awful. More awful than usual. When the calender hits July it's time for full time NFL. I still plan on respectfully hammering my opinion no matter how much of a jerk it makes me.

Ngata Nother Suggs

PS- Sign Yanda and Carr the moment free agency begins. Don't even let Yanda go shopping for offers. Get Gaither on a one year prove it deal.
    I hadn't seen you in a long time over there and thought you lost interest with the lockout. Glad to see you here and ready to talk some football

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Thank you.

Signed,
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    It may interest you both to know that the main person involved with those threads is already here and also A Veteran of *This* Board since 2006.
    Not the membership, just those 20,000 posts!

10. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I hadn't seen you in a long time over there and thought you lost interest with the lockout. Glad to see you here and ready to talk some football
    Yeah I got my name back too. I guess I have to start over and wear diapers here before they let me do anything.

11. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I know this is the "welcome" thread, but while we're on the subject...I don't agree. I think Wilson is starting CB material. With Foxworth coming off a major injury, and Webb (who I like a lot) still a ?, I'd feel comfortable with Wilson starting at one corner... Bc
    Wilson has more play making ability but Carr was our best corner last season all season. I'd like to have them both back but if I had to pick one it would be Carr. He isn't flashy, but he's solid.

Blog Entries

The Ring welcomes you.

The Ring also welcomes you to fulfill your destiny and change your name to....The Modest Proposal.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore