Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    JMU--
    Not sure he was, but has been told as of a minute or two ago! :D

BTW, is the JMU part of your name based upon a certain formerly all-ladies institution of higher learning in Virginny? I ask as a Hokie. ;)
    Ha yeah, sure is.

Good game last year huh?:D

O, Snap!

I came over at Peterman's referral. I was all set to join up here, and apparently....I joined 24x7 in October 2008! I must have completely forgotten.

Anyway, I don't post a ton on the Sunspot Ravens forum. And I probably won't here.

But I do look forward to perusing a higher quality of Ravens chatter without the Steeler trolls and jerks. Good to see many of the better SunSpot posters here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Ha yeah, sure is.

Good game last year huh?:D
    I'll tell you what, JMU's new football stadium is damn impressive. Everytime I drive around Harrisonburg I take notice of it. The campus is really being built up.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

What the hell? Since March I've been pretty much ignoring the Ravens board because of the lockout and to concentrate on the Orioles. The Orioles are currently on another momentous campaign of suck, so I go back to the Ravens board about a week ago after I saw the 100 player countdown thing, and nobody is there. I'm sitting there posting like a jerk for Steelers trolls, Toon Face, and some new one that calls himself King Beef or something. Where the hell did everybody go? Beau sends me a PM today telling me you're all here. Thanks a lot. You go looking for SteelFaninBmore to join up but leave me back there. I see how it is. Especially you Wicked. See if I ever do you any favors.

Anyway I signed up as Ngata Nother Suggs again but forgot I registered for this board last season when The Sun board was having their usual server issues. I'm hoping for a better experience here and that they have a server that can keep up with all the added traffic. Not everyone is here though. Has anyone told Ravenboy2003 that everyone is here? If The Sun board won't take out the garbage, then they can cater to the garbage exclusively. That board is awful without all of you guys there.

I appreciate the welcome from the administrator and forum members, and that they aren't exclusionary and stuck up like smaller boards such as Orioles Hangout. I look forward to the new season and the crazy amount of player activity that will be taking place shortly. I wish I didn't have to phase out the Orioles at the All Star break, but my God they are awful. More awful than usual. When the calender hits July it's time for full time NFL. I still plan on respectfully hammering my opinion no matter how much of a jerk it makes me.

Ngata Nother Suggs

PS- Sign Yanda and Carr the moment free agency begins. Don't even let Yanda go shopping for offers. Get Gaither on a one year prove it deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JC IS NNS View Post
    What the hell? Since March I've been pretty much ignoring the Ravens board because of the lockout and to concentrate on the Orioles. The Orioles are currently on another momentous campaign of suck, so I go back to the Ravens board about a week ago after I saw the 100 player countdown thing, and nobody is there. I'm sitting there posting like a jerk for Steelers trolls, Toon Face, and some new one that calls himself King Beef or something. Where the hell did everybody go? Beau sends me a PM today telling me you're all here. Thanks a lot. You go looking for SteelFaninBmore to join up but leave me back there. I see how it is. Especially you Wicked. See if I ever do you any favors.

Anyway I signed up as Ngata Nother Suggs again but forgot I registered for this board last season when The Sun board was having their usual server issues. I'm hoping for a better experience here and that they have a server that can keep up with all the added traffic. Not everyone is here though. Has anyone told Ravenboy2003 that everyone is here? If The Sun board won't take out the garbage, then they can cater to the garbage exclusively. That board is awful without all of you guys there.

I appreciate the welcome from the administrator and forum members, and that they aren't exclusionary and stuck up like smaller boards such as Orioles Hangout. I look forward to the new season and the crazy amount of player activity that will be taking place shortly. I wish I didn't have to phase out the Orioles at the All Star break, but my God they are awful. More awful than usual. When the calender hits July it's time for full time NFL. I still plan on respectfully hammering my opinion no matter how much of a jerk it makes me.

Ngata Nother Suggs

PS- Sign Yanda and Carr the moment free agency begins. Don't even let Yanda go shopping for offers. Get Gaither on a one year prove it deal.
    Some of us were wrong for not saving you from that joke of a message board (Sunspot) sooner, for that I'm sorry but it's good that you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'll tell you what, JMU's new football stadium is damn impressive. Everytime I drive around Harrisonburg I take notice of it. The campus is really being built up.
    Yeap it's amazing. Can't wait to watch football there next year. :happyanim

Ngata Nother Suggs

I figured you would be one of the first to be told everyone left.. I was going to PM you but figured you were just bored with football due to the lockout.

P.S. What do you think they should do about Josh Wilson, or why do you prefer Carr to Wilson?

I figured you would be one of the first to be told everyone left.. I was going to PM you but figured you were just bored with football due to the lockout.

P.S. What do you think they should do about Josh Wilson, or why do you prefer Carr to Wilson?
    No worries. I was bored because of the lockout.

I like Wilson but I don't really see a role for him. I guess he is good insurance if Smith isn't a phenom, but if Smith is a phenom Wilson will be a well paid dime back. Corner is one of those positions you can't have too many decent players though. I would hate to be calling Corey Ivy again in December while trying to make the playoffs. Foxworth might be slow out of the gates too. I'd like Wilson back but they need to be careful not to pay too much for him. Carr I really like. That guy can flat out play.

No worries. I was bored because of the lockout.

I like Wilson but I don't really see a role for him. I guess he is good insurance if Smith isn't a phenom, but if Smith is a phenom Wilson will be a well paid dime back. Corner is one of those positions you can't have too many decent players though. I would hate to be calling Corey Ivy again in December while trying to make the playoffs. Foxworth might be slow out of the gates too. I'd like Wilson back but they need to be careful not to pay too much for him. Carr I really like. That guy can flat out play.
    I like Carr and Wilson. I see Carr as more of the solid player but Wilson as more of a playmaker. It will be interesting to see who they decide to keep.

I like Carr and Wilson. I see Carr as more of the solid player but Wilson as more of a playmaker. It will be interesting to see who they decide to keep.
    I heard Aaron Wilson on the radio this morning say the Ravens want them all back, and preliminary deals are in place. I'm talking about Yanda, Carr, and Wilson. They want them all back. Take that for what it is worth. A preliminary deal doesn't mean anything if someone wants to pay more. He said Carr and Wilson really want to stay. I heard Yanda's agent talk last week and it sounds like he will test the market.

I heard Aaron Wilson on the radio this morning say the Ravens want them all back, and preliminary deals are in place. I'm talking about Yanda, Carr, and Wilson. They want them all back. Take that for what it is worth. A preliminary deal doesn't mean anything if someone wants to pay more. He said Carr and Wilson really want to stay. I heard Yanda's agent talk last week and it sounds like he will test the market.
    Why sign all of them when they can sign Nnamdi Asomugha to a record deal without any cap problems that will haunt them
    (running joke around here lol).

Blog Entries

Ngata Nother Suggs

Welcome Lol! I thought you knew but just kept posting there.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"