Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 204 of 377
  1. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your deepest fantasies
    Posts
    326

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members



    Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    The Sunspot board is just horrible. It's unbelieveable what they let go and the stupid stuff that they clean up. It's almost like the Mods over there are trolls....wait they are!!!!
    They deleted my Pittsburgh Furry Convention post after 4 days and 3 pages of replies.
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter




  2. #194

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Hey everyone. Nice to see a bunch of familiar posters. A little late to the game here I suppose. With two little peanuts to chase around, I don't post much during the offseason. But went to the board recently and was shocked at what it had become. Like some others, I sent a message to the board admin and got nothing. Then saw someone mention this board, and here I am. Many thanks to Tony and team for giving us an escape route out of that mess. Looking forward to chatting with some new and familiar folks on this board.




  3. #195

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by drewman75 View Post
    Hey everyone. Nice to see a bunch of familiar posters. A little late to the game here I suppose. With two little peanuts to chase around, I don't post much during the offseason. But went to the board recently and was shocked at what it had become. Like some others, I sent a message to the board admin and got nothing. Then saw someone mention this board, and here I am. Many thanks to Tony and team for giving us an escape route out of that mess. Looking forward to chatting with some new and familiar folks on this board.
    Welcome aboard man, it's so much better over here and less stressful.




  4. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Purpleville U.S.A.
    Posts
    670

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Welcome aboard man, it's so much better over here and less stressful.
    Yes, I haven't heard one person raise their voice since being here. There are 0 trolls. Makes a huge differance.




  5. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Welcome guys.

    Got Any good stuff on Bruce Cunningham and his pal Marty Ass.





    Brucie was a champion vs gay bashing over on scout a few years ago which
    of course is always commendable. Then when he was getting into
    it with Scott Garceau's partner over his infamous mustache on the air he signed off one day saying the guy was a cross dresser.

    What a hypocrite.




  6. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    15,754

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Welcome guys.

    Got Any good stuff on Bruce Cunningham and his pal Marty Ass.





    Brucie was a champion vs gay bashing over on scout a few years ago which
    of course is always commendable. Then when he was getting into
    it with Scott Garceau's partner over his infamous mustache on the air he signed off one day saying the guy was a cross dresser.

    What a hypocrite.
    AF, as you know I'm not a fan of Burgundy either but is this really relevant?

    Welcome once again to all new members. We are happy and proud to have you!
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  7. #199

    Thumbs down Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibravenfan View Post
    Yes, I haven't heard one person raise their voice since being here. There are 0 trolls. Makes a huge differance.
    Wait 'til the season starts. There will be trolls. Mostly Steelers, Colts, Redskins, Browns, and a few strays. The difference here is they get quick hooks, permanent vacations. Use the tools to alert moderators - it's not under 24 hour surveillance.

    ==========================================





    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Brucie was a champion vs gay bashing over on scout a few years ago What a hypocrite.



    Trap: Please keep the social commentary off this forum..... feel free to bash away on the Politics board.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  8. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    AF, as you know I'm not a fan of Burgundy either but is this really relevant?

    Welcome once again to all new members. We are happy and proud to have you!

    Just trying to make them feel at home. We had a lot of threads over
    there as you know.




  9. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    15,754

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Just trying to make them feel at home. We had a lot of threads over
    there as you know.
    I get the thought but that isn't the kind of topic we want to champion here. Like T said:
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  10. #202

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    WELCOME!

    Thanks or it could also be:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWzdOKCb-Gw
    Last edited by Strange Bru; 07-03-2011 at 05:18 PM.




  11. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In a van down by the rivah
    Posts
    760

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Hi everyone. I'm a little late to the lifeboat but happy to have made it off the sinking SS Sunspot.

    But as I walked through the front door, I noticed the "Troll Counter" changed from 0 to 1. What's up with that?




  12. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    15,754

    Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a little late to the lifeboat but happy to have made it off the sinking SS Sunspot.

    But as I walked through the front door, I noticed the "Troll Counter" changed from 0 to 1. What's up with that?
    As long as you came in through front door, it's all good. Welcome!
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland