Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Guess I will be spending more time over here, than there.

Knew it was getting bad when I was editing my ignore list daily and in some threads, every other post was on ignore.

Glad to see so many familiar names. Should be fun. Now, all we need is some football to talk about....

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Glad to see so many familiar names. Should be fun. Now, all we need is some football to talk about....
    And this will be one lively football forum once the season gets back on track! It was certainly lively before, but with the addition of all these former SunSpot members, it's gonna be difficult to keep up with all the posts once football's back!

Blog Entries

Took a look at the Sun site today - it's mostly DColeman and Peterman giving the trolls hell. Smack talk central should be the new name. And I will never believe that numbers guy is Room222 - Room was much funnier. Can't imagine my life being so sad that I get pleasure out of impersonating a troll but that's what he's doing

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He (Jardo) has been sent a few PM's by us who all came over.

Since he was banned from the other forum I'm not sure he'll ever get those PM's.
    Well I got a PM from you "Lu", or should I say "wicked" ... LOL. I thank you for it. I am now a member of 24X7. I really hope I can add to the discussions of Ravens football as I did on the Sun before it got taken over by a wave of trolls... Bc

Blog Entries

BC - I tried to send you a PM but your box was full or something.

I'm 52 over there. We had some good talks about Tom Matte. Chris
    chimed in too.

I just met Jar over in the political forum. He was educating us on some
    good eats in Rehobeth as quote "happy" as they are.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    BC - I tried to send you a PM but your box was full or something.

I'm 52 over there. We had some good talks about Tom Matte. Chris
    chimed in too.

I just met Jar over in the political forum. He was educating us on some
    good eats in Rehobeth as quote "happy" as they are.

Thanx "Air" ((52) , but most likely I didn't get to it because my dear wife had me out doing chores. Glad to be here now... Bc

Blog Entries

Don't feel bad man.

I was dusting and doing the floors at 0300 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Took a look at the Sun site today - it's mostly DColeman and Peterman giving the trolls hell. Smack talk central should be the new name. And I will never believe that numbers guy is Room222 - Room was much funnier. Can't imagine my life being so sad that I get pleasure out of impersonating a troll but that's what he's doing
    Hah, what can I say, sometimes I get bored at work and just want to flex my proverbial e-peen. That being said, I did post a great link today on the SS forums from Deadspin that could prove handy in the future.

http://deadspin.com/5815655/heres-to...k-342-pictures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    Hah, what can I say, sometimes I get bored at work and just want to flex my proverbial e-peen. That being said, I did post a great link today on the SS forums from Deadspin that could prove handy in the future.

http://deadspin.com/5815655/heres-to...k-342-pictures

I saw that - funny as hell. Keep em on their toes Pman!

It's nice to see so many familiar posters over here. I really shouldve left Sunspot months ago, but I'm not looking back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I looked earlier and it appears to be almost all trolls now. Wonder if they will start eating each other when there is no one left?

Never seen a troll fight myself, wonder if it looks like this. :girlfight

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I'm pretty much done with the Sunspot board. Just go look at it now. It's nothing but boorish commentary from trolls and wannabe Ravens fans. You can't even discuss anything decent because everyone is so concentrated on responding to all of the shit-talking that goes on over there. The mods are no where to be found and as far as I'm concerned they are a complete joke.
    I know a bunch of other guys are (done with it) too.
    Lu, or can I now finally call you 'wicked' again :D You're so right. Two guys especially, 'numbers' and jtb have destroyed what once was a good board. I do appreciate your PM telling me about 24x7. I would read it occasionally, but now am a (newbie) member. Thanx man... Bc