Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Hey guys - thanks to those who sent me PMs and let me know what was going on.

To all who are looking at me right now like an outsider walking into the wrong bar:

I know I'm a black sheep here, but I think most of the former SunSpotters here will vouch for me being a pretty decent guy (well, for a Steelers fan). In the last 3.5 years I've been posting there, we've gotten along pretty well, it's been a lot of fun, and I'd like to be able to keep it going here.

I don't see the world through black and gold glasses - when my team is criticized and it's valid, I'll happily agree. And I won't jump in trying to defend Pittsburgh every time a poster says "Pittsburgh sucks" or "F the Squeelers". And when I do argue on behalf of my team, I'll do it with stats, facts, and logical arguments, not childish taunts and name-calling.

With that said, here's to hoping that the lockout really is close to an end, so we can start looking forward to the season...regardless of what colors we're wearing.

Hey, I thought this board was moderated.

J/K. Your a good dude SFIB, even if you don't have refined tastes.

2. Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Hey, I thought this board was moderated.

J/K. Your a good dude SFIB, even if you don't have refined tastes.
    i'll second that.

The trolling has been so horrific since Feb 09 i had all Steeler fans on blanket ignore mode; good, bad or ugly. Although i knew he was a good poster, that included SFIB.

Sorry dude. Post on!

- Roost
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

I am over here by changed my handle to NOLA since I haven't lived in NYC since 9/11....I hate to lose that post count under NYCRavenFAN, but I can't deal with all the negativity over there, not just the trolls but the bad attitude.

Now I am here!

I made it, was wondering where every one went.
    Hats off to the creators of this board. Especially the keeping it clean part.

I gave up on Sunspot after wasting my time reading a Thread on how bad Reed is against the Steelers...and how great TP is against the Ravens. The trolling has been bad over there.

Greetings from hell on the internet.

I toned down my posting after the season ended on the Ravens board because of the trolling that went on there. Hopefully I can pick it back up here.

Any person from Sun Spot can definitely vouch for SFiB. He's definitely a valuable member to a message board community. Plus, his fantasy football knowledge is uncanny. :D

I feel like I just found John Gault.

The exodus is heavy, indeed!

Welcome all.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    The exodus is heavy, indeed!

Welcome all.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Any person from Sun Spot can definitely vouch for SFiB. He's definitely a valuable member to a message board community. Plus, his fantasy football knowledge is uncanny. :D
    SFiB, if you're looking to endear yourself to a native of the 24x7 boards :), and you are a fantasy expert, feel free to take a look at the thread I posted on the Fantasy Board. That forum doesn't get a lot of action, so I don't think it has any replies yet. I was asking for 2nd opinions on a league format I was considering for a league I run.

If you get around to it great. If not, no sweat.