Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Brohan is a good poster. As GOTA mentioned, some of his main points of emphasis are not popular. He, like the vast majority of us, like to harp on particular points that we want to get across the most.

For example, Brohan is not a huge fan of Jared Gaither. He and I have had debates, if that is what you want to call them, with Sean (San Diego Sean), among others, about Jared Gaither.

He respects Mason's game, but is not a fan of Mason's act and will be quick to remind people of how Mason acted in 2006, when Mark Clayton started getting more attention in the passing game. Also, of how Mason did not want to play in the slot.

He believes that Steve Bisciotti meddles too much and does not hold the players accountable enough for their performance.

For the most part, he will give reasoning for his opinions.
    I respect Brohan.. but while I understand why he doesn't like Gaither, he loathes him.. a little weird.

And I don't see how Bisciotti meddles.. seems to be one of the most low key owners in the league.

Does this mean I won't have Steelers trolls telling me I am a Ravens troll posting on a Ravens message board?

Hali-f'in-luya!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Does this mean I won't have Steelers trolls telling me I am a Ravens troll posting on a Ravens message board?

Hali-f'in-luya!
    WELCOME!

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

I'm finally here! [I sit back and enjoy the collective groan] I can only stay if my nemesis, Captain Silver, comes along for the ride. I gotta be in the vicinity when Harbaugh leads this team to win a Superbowl. I gotta read him choke on that crow!

Wait a sec! Does this mean I don't gotta teach myself to ignore all the completely irresponsible and ignorant posts and threads that wasted my time reading them as I hoped against logic that maybe, just maybe, this person might actually make a decent/thoughtful comment about the Ravens??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    I'm finally here! [I sit back and enjoy the collective groan] I can only stay if my nemesis, Captain Silver, comes along for the ride. I gotta be in the vicinity when Harbaugh leads this team to win a Superbowl. I gotta read him choke on that crow!

Wait a sec! Does this mean I don't gotta teach myself to ignore all the completely irresponsible and ignorant posts and threads that wasted my time reading them as I hoped against logic that maybe, just maybe, this person might actually make a decent/thoughtful comment about the Ravens??
    Welcome good sir.

I'd like to think of this as the "enlightened board".
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post

Welcome! Congrats for leaving the troll pitt.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

When can a brotha get an avatar?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    not exactly sure but i think it was about a week and/or 25 posts

I think I got it now

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    I received a lifetime ban on the troll board for having an avatar of the Ravens bird, peeing on a stealer helmut about 5-6 years ago. It will be nice having one again for me.
    The ban was on the avatar use.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ibravenfan View Post
    I received a lifetime ban on the troll board for having an avatar of the Ravens bird, peeing on a stealer helmut about 5-6 years ago. It will be nice having one again for me.
    The ban was on the avatar use.
    it's ok to have a topless girl in a thong but not a bird peeing on a pissrag helmet? OK I can't really argue too much with that

Blog Entries

The Sunspot board is just horrible. It's unbelieveable what they let go and the stupid stuff that they clean up. It's almost like the Mods over there are trolls....wait they are!!!!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"