Well I got the message from Sweet_Lu (whom I had no idea was WickedSolo), and decided to pack my bags and head off into the sunset (or, rather, out of the sunspot?)

What kind of bags? Funny you should ask. I recently came across a fine burlap handbag made perfect for this occasion. Traveling across Ravens forums while avoiding self-aggrandizing forum trolls, I found the need for a tough bag that not only got the job done, but looked stylish on my manly shoulders.

Stockpiling smilies, private messages, or annoying forum banner ads can't be the answer. There is one commodity play, however, that yields immediate, everyday dividends. This bohemian-spirited, repurposed coffee bag. Built to withstand the hardships of forum travel and troll plundering, thanks to the regenerative properties of jute.

The fibers actually repair themselves, unlike the Sunspot forums.

Good for the environment, good for you. Good on you. You smell nice today.

Suits a woman's (or Steelers fan's) shoulder just as easily as a man's.

Café do Brazo-Guato-Mexico Bag (No. 3364) made of highly durable burlap ready to serve another purpose. Generous full-grain leather flap provides easy access to your php-based forums. Wide leather strap slings over shoulder or across your forum avatar. Lined in earthy, beige-colored cotton (which contrasts nicely to the purple-clad Ravens 24x7 forum design). Top seams reinforced with double-stitching so you can carry your own private messages and forum contacts with confidence.