Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Ehrlich campaign indicted for Republican voter suppression

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    We will be seeing Republican attempts to suppress minority votes and young adult votes in 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z3

Liberty, Democracy and the Republican way.
    First off, I'm so proud you're back with stupid marching orders from EJ Dionne of all people. If there's one thing I've learned is that EJ is a raving idiot. That article is unprecedented in its hilarity!

First off, you need a ID for anything important in the real world. To prove how stupid Dionne is, he says in Texas “the law allows concealed handgun licenses as identification but not student IDs.” Gee, I wonder why? You think there's a little more stringent checks to have a CCL? Thats why its acceptable to use a CCL in Texas over a Student ID.

Then he complains of not allowing 'same-day registration'? You don't think poll workers have enough to worry about than adding people that "just decided" to vote for whomever?!? If you're not responsible enough to get registered beforehand, you're not responsible enough to vote! Period. Voting is serious business and shouldn't be taken for granted. And no, I don't care if they vote Democrat or Republican.

Blog Entries

Re: Ehrlich campaign indicted for Republican voter suppression

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    First off, I'm so proud you're back with stupid marching orders from EJ Dionne of all people. If there's one thing I've learned is that EJ is a raving idiot. That article is unprecedented in its hilarity!
    Not to mention the more I read it the more blatant the racism in it became. Oh, and I like how he fully admits the media bias against "the right". Not surprising that would be an article Galen would get his view from.