Blog Entries

DEMs bounce Trump the racist from pace car in Indy

Indy race officials gave Donald Trump the honor of driving
    the pace car at the famous upcoming race.

However, local DEMs threw a fit along with some local baptist ministers
    saying he was a racist for getting OBY to show his birth certificate.

This president has divided this country more than the civil war always playing
    the race card to people who oppose them.

It was such a controversy that Trump either withdrew or was aked to
    withdraw.

LOL - Seems like Trump touched some nerves and they're still playing
    the old race card.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...14-503544.html

Re: DEMs bounce Trump the racist from pace car in Indy

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    This president has divided this country more than the civil war always playing the race card to people who oppose them.
    Think about that sentence for a minute and see if you can figure out why it's patently ridiculous.

Seriously Trap, you make conservatives look bad. If you, Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, and Trump are representative of the modern Republican party then I don't think it's a stretch to say that you lot are ruining the chances of ever getting rid of Obama.

The President is not ideal. His bailout of the auto industry was heavy handed, this health care nonsense is going to drive up a lot of people's rates to the point that they get priced out of the coverage they want, and his insistence on pushing through the Family Smoking Prevention Act has driven the cost of my cigarettes through the roof.

Those are all legitimate complaints about Obama.

What aren't legitimate complaints are the birther nonsense, the secret Muslim nonsense, and your insistence making ludicrous, unsupportable claims like "he's divided this nation more than the civil war."

The far right loonies like you are gonna walk him right into the White House in 2012 by nominating unelectable Tea Party style wingnuts in the primaries instead of an actual electable guy like Mitch Daniels who understands that Republicans can't claim to be small government AND insist on getting involved in the fights over social issues like gay marriage and abortion.

I want a President who cuts my taxes AND shrinks the government AND stays the hell out of my bedroom, my grow room, and anything else I have a right to keep private.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

You should be thanking the DEMS for taking Trump out for you...in just two days Team Obama took out Osama and The Donald. Two of the greatest threats to America.

How about the first Republican debate? This is how crazy it is going to get. The only legitimate candidate in the debate that could even sniff Obama in the general election, Pawlenty, was seen as coming in 3rd maybe even 4th place. The biggest wave created was Ron Paul wanting to legalize Heroin.

I feel like I am reading a MAD magazine sometimes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    How about the first Republican debate? This is how crazy it is going to get. The only legitimate candidate in the debate that could even sniff Obama in the general election, Pawlenty, was seen as coming in 3rd maybe even 4th place. The biggest wave created was Ron Paul wanting to legalize Heroin.

I feel like I am reading a MAD magazine sometimes.
    I'm gonna try something new here and see if we can discuss something without getting partisan, sound fair?

I think Santorum is electable, Cain needs to get better on foreign policy, domestic he's fine. Pawlenty to me is too much of a RINO, I'd rather 4 more years of BHO than people thinking Pawlenty is a conservative.

I get what Paul was saying about heroin, and the libertarian in me says if you wanna do it go ahead, as long as there is a way to keep you from hurting other people when your on it. But there is another part of me that says, you can't make that legal, if you did your basically sending a public message it's ok tp use. But like Paul said, it's not like anyone who wasn't doing it now would automatically run out and do it cause it's legal. On the other side, you can admit in your line of work there are some people who do things like heroin, coke etc simply cause it is illegal and thus makes it cool and so forth... IF ..and I mean IFit were made legal you instantly defund Al Qaeda since there is no black market and the price goes WAAAAY down, not saying I am for legalizing just saying that would be a benefit. It would never happen since this is still a right to center right country

Blog Entries

Never before has race been used in politics as it is now all because of OBY. A
    guy can't even drive in the Indy 500 w/o being called a racist.

Galen's been doing it in here since day 1. It's the only liberal argument and has
    divided this country more than anything else but Trump won't take that shit from
    them and won't be afraid to attack him like McCain was afraid of being called
    a racist like that.

He'll fight back and won't be afraid to attack OBY like on his birth certificate.

DEMs are scared of him.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-07-2011 at 02:50 PM.