Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Rashard Mendenhall = dumbass!

I believe in free speech but I also believe that whatever you say can come back to bite you in the ass.

His Twitter comments on Usama bin Laden:

R_Mendenhall Rashard Mendenhall
    What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side...

R_Mendenhall Rashard Mendenhall
    @
    @dkeller23 We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style

Really, Mendy?

:grbac:

Re: Rashard Mendenhall = dumbass!

Cause he has questions? I think the phrasing is poor, but its tough to actually read the commision report and not have questions.

Blog Entries

Well fine, but I can tell you that explosives didn't bring down the WTC's. Jet fuel and the fuel load within the buildings themselves could generate the necessary heat causing the steel to warp and deform then collapse under the weight. When people say "not true" I ask them how steel is formed and they usually figure it out at that point.

That comment demonstrates a lack of mental acuity on Mendy's part

He's never been particularly bright.
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

When did you figure that out? Surely it had to be long before the Bin Laden tweets. I thought he was a dumbass when he gave the Ravens defense bb material by sending Ray Rice a text boasting about how he was going to run all over the Ravens defense. He ended up with a broken shoulder. I also thought he was a dumbass when he agreed with Adrian Peterson's comments that called football players modern day slaves.

Those tweets only further confirm what has been confirmed several times already.

I just thank god that he's not on our team.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CR_Dingley
    Cause he has questions? I think the phrasing is poor, but its tough to actually read the commision report and not have questions.
    Loosen the tin foil please.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Loosen the tin foil please.
    Ha I was thinking the same thing.

Mendenhall thank you for continuing to show us how dumb you really are.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by CR_Dingley View Post
    I don't see how Mendenhall's stupidity is much different from Luke Scott's but the world is big enough for some idiots. Under some circumstances, though, I can see how this could be bad for the human race...

What was the name of the movie with the premise that smarter people have fewer kids, so in time the idiots take over? Anyway, hopefully the human race will be able to carry on with some knuckleheads in the gene pool.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

another reason why there is a large discrepancy (or at least should be) why there are people we would like to have a beer with and people we look towards for political/intellectual ideas. When we think they are one in same, we have epic fails.

As a Steeler fan I have to say I am embarrassed. Rashard should concentrate on holding onto the football during Superbowls and less on areas where he has NO clue. Anothe example of someone making it through college just because he can play sports. What a hypocritical system college football is.

And speaking of Steeler fans ...I took a look at some of the comments on Steeler Nation's forum about this very subject. For the most part, they're just as pissed by Mendenhall's comments as everyone else. Oh, there were a couple of wacked out conspiracy theorists (and apparently self-appointed structural engineers) giving dissenting opinions, but for the most part they're saying the same things we are. A couple of them went on to say that the advent of Twitter has had the unfortunate effect of making NFL players often look like idiots in the public eye, a sentiment with which I agree.